[ACCEPTED] Aust's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: DU Jedi Shadow K III Aust

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No, I am not staff on a different server

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left last time because I did not feel treated correctly with the amount of time that I put into the staff time and the amount of time that I was inside of the Staff Team. The main reason was that I did not think that the work I put in reflected what I felt like I should be, but in the present I understand what I can do better and be more patient. (I am telling you this on my app so that I can be as transparent as possible on why I left, not as a negative thing towards staff because tbh it is fun to be staff to help people around the server)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin staff team so that I can once again help people around the server if they are in need of help. I liked the duties I had before and I think can use my time better if I am in the staff team. I mainly want to join back so I can continue what I have done on the staff team for a very long time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my last time as staff went well, but just didn't feel right. As stated before I didn't feel I was treated correctly, but other than that I did all of my work to the fullest extent and tried my hardest to do everything I needed to do. I feel like I enjoyed the work last time and I think I will this time as well if I receive a staff position.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand

Edited by Austistic
  • Agree 1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

+1 Was a great VA pal, happy to see you coming back to the Staff team.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: