[ACCEPTED] Merrill's Staff Reapplication 4

Merrill

RP Name: 41stEC Alpha-01 CSM Merrill / Mayor Wavebreaker the Saint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:223673880

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burned out, focused on self improvement stuff for a while and went inactive.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Mainly, I'm coming back to do events/encounters and generally fill up empty time before I head out for Basic Training. I've also got some old ideas that I've been sitting on that I wish to use before I go. Also, nothing beats some casual dupe building for sims or just general use.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My main issue, as with my first go-through of staff, is that I let myself get involved in HC work, which is the exact thing I want to avoid. When I get to work on my events and stories, I am at my best, and turn out high quality content. To top it off, I managed to give an entire battalion PTSD.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Please Note: I am specifically coming back for events, encounters, and sims/RP. I will be as available as I can, although I will be dropping everything once I have my MOS and my date for Basic is settled.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

+1 Have played with you before and you are a good guy. You used to be staff on Clockworks server but that got shut down. Ik you can do good here. Good luck Merril.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: