Bacta-Side Story: Mandalore

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Event/Encounter Name: side story for the  Mandalorian

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 

SOBDE investigate mandalore and find that PEel enslaved them all, the Deltas go fucking insane and kill the Null

Kal Skirita died in this event

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

This is how you do lore in an event. Game master program take note. Multiple consoles that aren’t in basic so we have to translate them. Lore coming in over comes and in chat. Finding things out from dead bodies. Fantastic world building. You are becoming a story teller. 

At the beginning one big thing was missing and that was a sense of tension. You tried but you just didn’t hit it on the head there. They didn’t have any tension in the start I won’t lie. Kind of a poor stealth part. 

A good improvement would have been the use of audio to enhance the event. Pull a shock point and get some music discs in this bitch. Too much white noise. 

For the good. The delta vs null turn. Wow. Letting us work through what was happening was a big thing. Splitting off into our own sub units and deciding to fend for ourselves. That was great. 

You are improving. But by bit getting there. Hitting it all at once is the real challenge. I look forward to when you do get there. 

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

7/10 Delta > Null

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Forum Admin

very strange event but cool storyline and very loose and let us do a lot of stuff so 8/10

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums