bud moments

Bud

if yall got any cool moments from back when i played feel free to share it hear and my dumass moments you know for keep sakes

Tupac Drawing - Tupac Shakur Portrait by Jon-Paul Palmer

also PS thank you forseen for teaching me quotes i was a dumass when you first taught me but i learn

Me and you doing events together when we were both drunk.

I remember that whenever we did these we laughed the shit out of what was happening. My favorite moment is when u were curious what would happen to a AT-TE if u blew up the floor of the frigate, and u randomly used the destruction tool and watched the tank fall from the skybox. 

Another good memory is us doing a Mass Effect Events series on main, these were fun as fuck.

One of the deployments where you were drunk as Rex, You were driving around in a tank outside shooting at AI Vultures while the whole 501st was getting fucked up at a Facility Gate. It took you about 15 minutes to come with a tank so we can proceed. I remember a good moment where I came up to you and said. "Sir, our man won't last there long, we need this tank now!" You responded "I am coming Appo! Follow my lead!" and went the opposite way LMAO.

Our late night convos about random topics

When I first met you we would play together and stream to each other Mass Effect and Hit Man 3.

When we were in a middle of an event and u said give me 5 minutes I need to go to the bathroom and u came back 90 minutes later saying you are back from the gym. I remember doing a mass effect event alone after u abandoned me was tough, but also extremely funny

To be honest almost every single interaction with you was funny and friendly, you were one my favorite people on the server to fuck around with and I will miss you, still remember you have wednesdays and thursdays off work so hop on the server from time to time so we can do an event together or something a like. Anyways to my knowledge you are living the best of your life after moving to a new place, having a good job. I would have resigned from Rex probably as well if that happened to me, but I have at least 2 years before that could possibly happen. Best of luck my friend, I hope everything works out for you. 

• Winner 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

When you demoted me...

No but fr when you called me when I was in my car waiting on something and just kept giving me drunk life lessons like to not drink diet coke and to drink Jim Bean instead, also that one time you went on about all the women you had and then didn't explain anything because there were Children. Also lots of other memories I can't really specifically remember, but you left a lasting impact on my time on the server and it was a good impact.

• Bruh 1

🌓🌙

Forum Admin

You came into the sobde discord drunk, flexing your own bar at your home and telling us about how nice the burger your cooking is. This lasted like 20 minutes then you just vanished 

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You called me on discord showing me how to make air fryer cheese burgers and was like hey clutch this is how I look by the way.

Good times going to miss you bud

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

39 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

Batwoosh

@Ratio

@BudI severely wish you did at least one more Batwoosh event before you left. Or at least one where we got to see the return of Lord Disappointment's disciples. I feel like the saga wasn't complete.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

6 hours ago, Black said:

Me and you doing events together when we were both drunk.

I remember that whenever we did these we laughed the shit out of what was happening. My favorite moment is when u were curious what would happen to a AT-TE if u blew up the floor of the frigate, and u randomly used the destruction tool and watched the tank fall from the skybox. 

Another good memory is us doing a Mass Effect Events series on main, these were fun as fuck.

One of the deployments where you were drunk as Rex, You were driving around in a tank outside shooting at AI Vultures while the whole 501st was getting fucked up at a Facility Gate. It took you about 15 minutes to come with a tank so we can proceed. I remember a good moment where I came up to you and said. "Sir, our man won't last there long, we need this tank now!" You responded "I am coming Appo! Follow my lead!" and went the opposite way LMAO.

Our late night convos about random topics

When I first met you we would play together and stream to each other Mass Effect and Hit Man 3.

When we were in a middle of an event and u said give me 5 minutes I need to go to the bathroom and u came back 90 minutes later saying you are back from the gym. I remember doing a mass effect event alone after u abandoned me was tough, but also extremely funny

To be honest almost every single interaction with you was funny and friendly, you were one my favorite people on the server to fuck around with and I will miss you, still remember you have wednesdays and thursdays off work so hop on the server from time to time so we can do an event together or something a like. Anyways to my knowledge you are living the best of your life after moving to a new place, having a good job. I would have resigned from Rex probably as well if that happened to me, but I have at least 2 years before that could possibly happen. Best of luck my friend, I hope everything works out for you. 

Yes i reamber all that and yeah ill dip in mabey once in a while for some events mabey one day

5 hours ago, Taz said:

Never forget the Italian Admiral Trench. Funny as hell

Hell yeah brother it is i Admiral pizza trench mUHAhha

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

I was eeth koth. I wasn’t an event job but I took up the mantle of koth boy. 

oh yeah i reamber now you fucking loved that event i did to it made me cry!

All the times you were drunk and the very questionable decisions we both made in 501st ahh good times

• Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead