zmaliks ban appeal

zmalik

RP Name:41st GC MED PVT zmalik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82868314
Date of Ban:11/4/17
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: Saying order 66 in OOC chat
Banned By: Aphex
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:Hello so this is what my 2nd day on the sever and I have been enjoying it now in out of character chat I said Order 66 event next time as a joke now trust I did not know that you could not say this word in that chat well because its not really something that you take seriously especially in OOC and I got banned for a week and isn't that ALOT of time for saying a phrase the ban should of had a more appropriate approach or maybe a verbal warning at least but again I am very sorry about this occasion
Evidence to support your claims: you can ask anybody on the GC and  https://imgur.com/a/9922Q

Edited by zmalik
22 minutes ago, JBFox said:

+1 holy shit, Tomas going in hard with a week ban. Reduce please. First offense, and i'm sure he wouldn't do it a second time. Though i want to find the Tr who didn't emphasize not to say Order 66.

Agree. I've been hearing a lot about people not going over everything or emphasizing enough

and if you want me to re phrase exactly what I said I will

We should do an order 66 event -insert leeny-  in OOC  now I was never told this was an offence and was meant as a practical joke and I am sorry for the inconvenience  

Edited by zmalik