StarWarsRP Art

YOU DARE TRY TO STEAL MY MEME, I BUILT AN EMPIRE AROUND MY SHITTY MS PAINT ARTWORK AND YOU DARE STEP IN HERE AND MAKE GOOD ART. IF I SEE MY PROFITS FALL BECAUSE OF THE LESSENS OF COMMISSIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE STEALING MY CUSTOMERS THIS WILL MEAN WAR. YOU WILL NEVER BE UP TO THE GREATNESS OF MY EMPIRE. THIS IS MY ACHIEVEMENT NOT YOURS AND YET YOU TRY TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. HOW DARE YOU SIR, I AM THE SERVER ARTIST NOT YOU YOU THEFT

Edited by Blueberry
  • Agree 4

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

21 minutes ago, senselessArtist said:

JPEG_20171105_204025.jpg?width=507&heigh

"Master Skywaler, why..."

Does this work for you? :-)

The- blue is supposed to be the reflection of the light from the saber, but, eh..

good, expected a more smaller, chubby kid, (like in the server) but it works, good job

bolt

57 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

YOU DARE TRY TO STEAL MY MEME, I BUILT AN EMPIRE AROUND MY SHITTY MS PAINT ARTWORK AND YOU DARE STEP IN HERE AND MAKE GOOD ART. IF I SEE MY PROFITS FALL BECAUSE OF THE LESSENS OF COMMISSIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE STEALING MY CUSTOMERS THIS WILL MEAN WAR. YOU WILL NEVER BE UP TO THE GREATNESS OF MY EMPIRE. THIS IS MY ACHIEVEMENT NOT YOURS AND YET YOU TRY TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. HOW DARE YOU SIR, I AM THE SERVER ARTIST NOT YOU YOU THEFT

JPEG_20171105_211332.jpg?width=507&heigh

"CC 6969: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class on Kamino, and I"

Just now, senselessArtist said:

dermatologists_hate_him.jpg?width=542&he

"Dermatologists HATE Him!

He is 65

Looks 88

Local Emperor exposes shocking aging secret. Learn the $5 trick to his stunning results.

Do It"

Sorry- it's a very rough sketch before bed. Will make a bonus Chancellor Palpy tomorrow.

This is true art

3 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

finally someone else who sees that CGI are shit. fucking playdough plastic lookin ass

why can't both models be poopy, the CGI ones look like starving Ethiopian children and for some reason whenever I look at the old HD models I honestly just think the plain CT model just makes me think 'yikes it's time to get ready for an admin sit' and it just reeks of autism

The CGI clone cadet heads are also really annoying because when you're staring at them when you're training them they have that look on their face and I'm just thinking uncanny valley and I'm being mad autistic about shitty models on gmod fucking kill me

Edited by Faoeoa
5 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

why can't both models be poopy, the CGI ones look like starving Ethiopian children and for some reason whenever I look at the old HD models I honestly just think the plain CT model just makes me think 'yikes it's time to get ready for an admin sit' and it just reeks of autism

The CGI clone cadet heads are also really annoying because when you're staring at them when you're training them they have that look on their face and I'm just thinking uncanny valley and I'm being mad autistic about shitty models on gmod fucking kill me

honestly we need to import battlefront 2 classic models and use those. that'd be sick as hell

Edited by Jayarr
Just now, Jayarr said:

honestly we need to import battlefront 2 classic models and use those. that'd be sick honestly

honestly let's just use sonic the hedgehog models and all of the 212th is tails or some gay shit