[ACCEPTED] Aeon's Staff ReReapplication

Aeon

RP Name: DS PVT Aeon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52955685

VIP (Y/N):Yes

Timezone:Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?:Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?:With A Full time job and school mixing together it made time on the server hard to manage and it felt like a third job so i had to leave for the betterment of my health

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team to Join back in GM and go back to making events but this time i will not be joining a battalion but only remaining on staff and GM. I Miss Creating events for the server, it was a fun hobby of mine and it makes me happy to give the players of the server a good time. Now that my job is attempting to lay me off slowly and im about to graduate i now have more time to spend here and actually be able to become dedicated to the position.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): As the end of my term as SA last finished up i felt like i was going nowhere with not having any time to do anything i wanted to accomplish. But now i have the time and the motivation to be able to do so and this time hopefully, it ends out well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes, I Do

Edited by Aeon

:pepeL:

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Everytime I’ve interacted with you, you’ve been very unprofessional, toxic, and immature

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                                                                                212th's Most Loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

+1 I know you will become a good GM

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

9 hours ago, Conrad said:

Someone who wants to main staff and GM. Good luck with that one you'll be smacking your head into the table in a couple days.

+1

i did that the past two times, im going for brain damage :)

:pepeL:

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: