im PUMPED

11 hours ago, Mavelle said:

the season 7 music. Holy shit. I am so excited.

Bro.
You ever hear burying the dead? one of the most fucking emotionally charged songs in all of SW. AGGHGHGAHGH

In all seriousness, I just gave it a listen and yeah it's very.... weird to me. There's a lot of emotional songs in Star Wars just because it's been around for so long, but most of the time these are done with orchestras. Burying the Dead sounds like one of those fan remixes, not that it's bad, but it definitely stands out. Needless to say, it does get the job done, but is overall an "interesting" choice to end TCW on.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

12 minutes ago, Ratio said:

In all seriousness, I just gave it a listen and yeah it's very.... weird to me. There's a lot of emotional songs in Star Wars just because it's been around for so long, but most of the time these are done with orchestras. Burying the Dead sounds like one of those fan remixes, not that it's bad, but it definitely stands out. Needless to say, it does get the job done, but is overall an "interesting" choice to end TCW on.

The scene that accompanies the music is sort of... part of the song, in a way. I don't think either would be complete without the other. (Plus, that fucking low synth as the screen pans onto Jessie's helmet, uGHHH)

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

2 hours ago, FatherHanz said:

Don't care + Cringe + ratio

Ratio’d

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was