[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Spookz Staff Application

Spookz

RP Name: Spookz

Steam ID: steam_0:1:578154990

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want people to have fun on the server. I want to make sure people come back to the server. I want to help people get more active on the server so I can help with that, I want to help with events, patrols and entertainment. I would also help people with any problems the have with the server. I also want to make the community to get stronger. I would also get rid of people who don't follow the server rules those are people who annoy me the most. I think Synergyroleplay is the best server I have ever played and I hope to make sure more people join the community so that we can get stronger. I also want to say that I look up to all the admins as you guys inspired me to become one and I'm glad that I got to join the server and meet new people.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi I'm Spooks, I care about people a lot so when I see someone in need of help I help them no matter what. I'm very creative with my imagination as when I play RP servers I play that character how his name would describe him. I also like to help people get stronger and better at a game. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  89:39:37 

Edited by Spookz
make it better

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA