Leaving for a while

Banned

Well the time has come, I'm leaving the community for a while though most of you probably have no clue who I am, my names Valakyth. I have been here since late 2019 and I have made some of the best memories of my life here. I'm leaving for a lot of reasons 3 in particular. FLiP you know my reasons, I have had a lot of fun here but I think its time I go explore other avenues of my life. I'm gonna miss all of you a lot.

@FLiP man you gave me some of the greatest opportunity's on the server and in HS, you supported me through hard ships and I really want to thank you for it, but I will still see you, and you better get Doom ;)

@DREWSup drew, man you have been amazing your a great friend and an even better mentor, kinda trash at flying tho.

@RocksteadyMan thank you for letting me be apart of shadow managers you were amazing, I hope you get master.

@TechnodadWell, I'm gonna need some of those fuck it all pills also keep one shotting people.

@SlakWell Slak, my time has come I have known you since the 187th and might I say you have been great, I hope you come back for doom one day.

@LogicSup logic hows consular or shall I say Consulard.

@Bud Man you did great things as Rex's and good luck on your future endeavors, I will always remember you, P.S. Its carnage from the 187th.

And to anyone I missed you were great and im gonna miss you

I will come back one day but for now, this is Havoc Squad-9 Signing off............

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

o7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

o7 big man, 187th times live on

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png