Joe's Game Maker App

Joe

Name:

Joe (TRO Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe)

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:78901331

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

1239 hours and counting

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

So Good that I have achieved a high command rank such as Senior CMD which tells a lot about me such as activity and leadership as i should also point out that I help out A LOT in events as well as being apart of it.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

The idea would be a rescue mission on a "Said" planet in which the 41st LAAT holding a VIP (Naval or Senator) got shot down and crashed in the middle of a hot area crawling with CIS droids. 

The 41st are holding down the position of the crash site with the VIP's Saftey being their top priority. while under heavy fire by the droids. 

The request for Evac has been denied due to the anti-air guns surronding the area.

All battalions may be utilized in this event with the 41st being ONLY in the crash site area with said VIP.

• The 91st and Rancor will be sent out first to ONLY recon the area and find out the location of those Anti-Air guns and report in ASAP and continue to patrol the area until further orders.

• Once the location has been found the RC, Null, SC, and GM will be go behind enemy line as close as possible to deactivate some if not most of the anti-air guns that are surrounding the area. (Objective will be to capture data from the Tactical Droid.)

• The one that will be placed in charge of all the LAAT's piloting the area and dropping off certain battalions will be the 104th and once they have filled their role they may proceed to progress to EVAC the troopers once the anti-air guns are down as well as to drop onto rooftops (if any and provide support from air or rooftops).

• The 501st, 212th, and 101st will be the leading attacking force that will try suppressing the enemy as they slowly push keeping the enemy distracted, the enemies should have high fire power and/maybe a bit more health to stimulate a heavy battlezone that is not so easily won over as well as to keep the 104th busy with transporting.

• The 327th and CG will assist in holding down the FOB  made for the drop off point as well as a briefing area. Some small groups of CIS strike forces will lay siege on the FOB  to which the 327th and CG will defend from being destroyed.

THE MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO ELIMINATE THE ANTI AIR GUNS AND EXTRACT THE VIP TO THE FOB AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THEIR.

General Greivous may be deployed along with Dooku in another area for the Jedi to fight off, but may not happen due to the amount of people this may take up.

But their will be Droid jobs such as a Tactical droid, B1's B2's and Commando Droids if not B1 commanders.

AND I FUCKING SWEAR IF SOMEONE STEALS MY IDEA, I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU!

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

15 minutes ago, XSilentJoe said:

Name:

Joe (TRO Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe)

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:78901331

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

1239 hours and counting

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

So Good that I have achieved a high command rank such as Senior CMD which tells a lot about me such as activity and leadership as i should also point out that I help out A LOT in events as well as being apart of it.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

The idea would be a rescue mission on a "Said" planet in which the 41st LAAT holding a VIP (Naval or Senator) got shot down and crashed in the middle of a hot area crawling with CIS droids. 

The 41st are holding down the position of the crash site with the VIP's Saftey being their top priority. while under heavy fire by the droids. 

The request for Evac has been denied due to the anti-air guns surronding the area.

All battalions may be utilized in this event with the 41st being ONLY in the crash site area with said VIP.

• The 91st and Rancor will be sent out first to ONLY recon the area and find out the location of those Anti-Air guns and report in ASAP and continue to patrol the area until further orders.

• Once the location has been found the RC, Null, SC, and GM will be go behind enemy line as close as possible to deactivate some if not most of the anti-air guns that are surrounding the area. (Objective will be to capture data from the Tactical Droid.)

• The one that will be placed in charge of all the LAAT's piloting the area and dropping off certain battalions will be the 104th and once they have filled their role they may proceed to progress to EVAC the troopers once the anti-air guns are down as well as to drop onto rooftops (if any and provide support from air or rooftops).

• The 501st, 212th, and 101st will be the leading attacking force that will try suppressing the enemy as they slowly push keeping the enemy distracted, the enemies should have high fire power and/maybe a bit more health to stimulate a heavy battlezone that is not so easily won over as well as to keep the 104th busy with transporting.

• The 327th and CG will assist in holding down the FOB  made for the drop off point as well as a briefing area. Some small groups of CIS strike forces will lay siege on the FOB  to which the 327th and CG will defend from being destroyed.

THE MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO ELIMINATE THE ANTI AIR GUNS AND EXTRACT THE VIP TO THE FOB AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THEIR.

General Greivous may be deployed along with Dooku in another area for the Jedi to fight off, but may not happen due to the amount of people this may take up.

But their will be Droid jobs such as a Tactical droid, B1's B2's and Commando Droids if not B1 commanders.

AND I FUCKING SWEAR IF SOMEONE STEALS MY IDEA, I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU!

The main battalion in this event is the 41st? +SUPPORT

+1, I have HUGE confidence in Joe's ability and I believe he will be a great addition to the Synergy Game Maker Team.  His ability to utilize other battalions for events should also give an insight to his mindset as to the validity of each battalion doing something within their perspective wheel house.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1