Z6 Buff

Donut

Name: Ratchet

RP Rank: SSG

Suggestion: Buff the Z6's accuracy, also maybe a the charge up time a little bit

Add or Change: Heavy Troopers

Job: Heavy

Description: Heavy Trooper in itself is kind of the noob regiment that new people to SWRP gravitate to and the only thing you get as a heavy is a Z6 and currently in my opinion the Z6 is very lacking in a lot of categories. The Z6 is very situational, the only time it's actually worth to use the Z6 is if you are very close to the enemies and even then the DLT-19, A280, Cycler rifle,  Bowcaster and obviously the Flame thrower and RC shotgun are objectively better picks. Even close range engagements it's still pretty hard to chose the Z6 over other weapons, it gets out classed in DPS until it reaches the point when there's 150 in the magazine and then the fire rate picks up, the thing is there is no reason to not just pick for example something like the DLT-19 or the Cycler a literal sniper rifle, because with those weapons you don't have to dedicate those first 30 bullets to actually start doing some damage, you can just do the damage. Now the accuracy is so bad, that in a 180 bullet magazine I can only find myself hitting maybe every 1/10 shots or more in medium range encounters, and in long rang encounters maybe 1/30 shots actually hit. There is no reason to join a heavy as a new player in SWRP and there is especially no reason to join heavy as an experience player. You don't get any more HP or armor as a heavy, you don't get superiority over ground vehicle, all you get is a Z6 and that's fine, to only get a Z6. But the problem is, the Z6 is out classed by even a DC-15a because, with the DC-15a you don't have to have a moral dilemma in your head checking boxes off to figure out if the Z6 would be viable in whatever situation you're in. If by chance enemies are close range and you actually get to use the Z6, by the time you pull out the Z6 and get it to the 150 bullet mark when your fire rate is at full throttle; there is a good change that all or maybe half the enemies are already dead. In short, please.. I want to be useful as a heavy, MAKE Z6 GREAT AGAIN!!

Weapons: rw_sw_z6

VRlgA1qyKPCa0dht-HelsZCutcluH91LpBjRZ87H

Edited by Donut

a z-6 isnt suppose to be acurate..... Its an up close and personal weapon not a ranged weapon. I dont see why this would need a buff when in my opinion its in a really good spot rn. If you are going to be a heavy and expect accuracy from a heavy rotating blaster you are in the wrong regiment. Changing the charge up time for it to take longer is a really annoying thing because most of the people who i know who are heavy's say the one thing they dislike is just how long it takes for a wind up. I understand its a minigun but rn it takes a good amount of time to get going especially when u are fighting droids up close.  -1 for me sry 

Edited by Arizona
  • Agree 1
59 minutes ago, Arizona said:

a z-6 isnt suppose to be acurate..... Its an up close and personal weapon not a ranged weapon. I dont see why this would need a buff when in my opinion its in a really good spot rn. If you are going to be a heavy and expect accuracy from a heavy rotating blaster you are in the wrong regiment. Changing the charge up time for it to take longer is a really annoying thing because most of the people who i know who are heavy's say the one thing they dislike is just how long it takes for a wind up. I understand its a minigun but rn it takes a good amount of time to get going especially when u are fighting droids up close.  -1 for me sry 

you're right it's not supposed to be the end all be all weapon but, it's not a viable option because it's so inaccurate and the charge up too long that it's not even good close range. You've clearly never used the Z6 before, but it's abysmally bad and clearly needs some help. And I guess it is getting help because it's already getting rework apparently which is good.

• Funny 1
9 hours ago, Donut said:

you're right it's not supposed to be the end all be all weapon but, it's not a viable option because it's so inaccurate and the charge up too long that it's not even good close range. You've clearly never used the Z6 before, but it's abysmally bad and clearly needs some help. And I guess it is getting help because it's already getting rework apparently which is good.

Since it is already in pending with strong support and agreement, I would recommend Voiding this one because if the other one gets denied after being in pending for so long, then this one is likely to get denied as well regardless.

p.s. I like the idea and support it, as well this is just my opinion.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1, but Heavy is possibly being given a buff so this may not be needed

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

We are already working on it.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.