[CLOSED] BCMD Fox/Halpert's Commander Report

6 minutes ago, Noodless said:

I understand that but how is an LOA an LOA when he is on the server and Teamspeak

This has been stated many times. People need a break. That doesn't mean he wants to push the game off entirely. I don't think people understand that sometimes people are busy or stressed out and it would be 10 times easier, mentally and physically, to just focus on one task or problem. Like the man himself Ron Swanson says "Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." Then of course sometimes people need a break but still want to play on their Jedi and relax. That's like saying that they shouldn't be playing games at all because they could easily be contacted and they are effectively not doing their job just because they want to relax.

EDIT: Also that rule was made 30-40 minutes after this post went up. I don't understand why it's a rule though considering sometimes people need a break and this rule could cause people to think that they'll get into trouble for wanting to relax for a few days.

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Ok so here is what I will say. I'm not giving my opinion on the report I'm going to give my opinion on the comments people are saying to each other. Like, grow up, please. You ALL are turning this commander report to a fucking 12th-century arena battle. There is no need for low blows or to make the shit personal. Keep it civil, please.

-TayTay

Don’t you mean a 212th century? 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Rush Cat said:

This has been stated many times. People need a break. That doesn't mean he wants to push the game off entirely. I don't think people understand that sometimes people are busy or stressed out and it would be 10 times easier, mentally and physically, to just focus on one task or problem. Like the man himself Ron Swanson says "Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." Then of course sometimes people need a break but still want to play on their Jedi and relax. That's like saying that they shouldn't be playing games at all because they could easily be contacted and they are effectively not doing their job just because they want to relax.

EDIT: Also that rule was made 30-40 minutes after this post went up. I don't understand why it's a rule though considering sometimes people need a break and this rule could cause people to think that they'll get into trouble for wanting to relax for a few days.

Just as Rush states, if I didn't have to take my LOA about a week ago I would've of maybe resigned. I was extremely burnt out and stressed out. Now that i'm back I feel completely rejuvenated and remotivated to play again and help my batt.

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

I wouldn't want to get on either if my whole battalion did nothing but report me every week.

That would only add fuel to the fire.

If that were the case, the person being reported should communicate and settle the argument to the interest of both parties; Not just walk away and think it'll blow over.

Otherwise then it's justified that they be removed from their position because they decided not to take action and stand back, rather than take responsibility and address the issue. It is the Leader of the Battalion's job to seek the best in the interest of the Battalion, even if it means to think of himself in retrospect if his own troops are making such a deal out of him.

Yes, those bringing up the problem have the choice to just leave and move on but it is their dedication to the Battalion for which these issues are brought up.

Now, all this is not pertaining to Halpert, only specifically to what you've said and I quoted.

Enough of the memes, this should remain a serious conversation. It does nothing but antagonize each other, and while I don't agree with the report, I won't let you guys pull shit like that. Keep it civil.

4 minutes ago, Noodless said:

No No i ge it , its all a big joke to you guys

I find it hilarious actually. I find it extremely funny that you make a report on Halpert when he broke no real rule. It's funny because a couple named character haven't been chosen and even gets their panties in a bunch. I'm just calling it how I see it. 

This is a report about something on a video game. Stop taking it so serious lad.

Also I was campaigning in a comedic effect... So obviously my post was funny.

Edited by Dargon
3 minutes ago, Dargon said:

I find it hilarious actually. I find it extremely funny that you make a report on Halpert when he broke no real rule. It's funny because a couple named character haven't been chosen and even gets their panties in a bunch. I'm just calling it how I see it. 

I find it Hilarious that your quick to defend, The lore characters are an Issue because when you talk to your Commander and he Completely blows you and the fact you can't even have a word with him because he is always in another channel isn't right to the people who are actually deciated to the battalion

Edited by Noodless

I would just like to add: my interpretations for his reason demotion have yet to be disproved, or backed up with factual evidence (although it has many witnesses).  I believe that the focus of the debate should be on the subjects i talked about, backing it up or disproving it, rather than focusing on memes and Halpert's acitivity.  This report would be a lot more efficient if all the arguments made are considered.  Not just "activity", and "stahl"

Edited by Dadd
3 minutes ago, Noodless said:

I find it Hilarious that your quick to defend, You and the lore character are an Issue because when you talk to your Commander and he Completely blows you and the fact you can't even have a word with him because he is always in another channel isn't right to the people who are actually deciated to the battalion

I'm quick to defend because he hasn't broken a rule. This post seems more like a I want to leave this battalion rather than a actual Commander report. I don't really understand how I am a problem in the battalion. I've been in it for a day or 2, in those 2 days I've brought a lot of ideas and I'm actively trying to make the battalion better while others powerplay for the BCMD position.

Edited by Dargon

1 minute ago, Dargon said:

I'm quick to defend because he hasn't broken a rule. This post seems more like a I want to leave this battalion rather than a actual Commander report.

No the Report is an Report no matter what you think its a report we a reporting the fact he doesn't do anything to help the battalion the fact he doesn't play on his commander job and the fact you can even reach out to him without it taking 3-5 days just for a simple response

1 minute ago, Noodless said:

No the Report is an Report no matter what you think its a report we a reporting the fact he doesn't do anything to help the battalion the fact he doesn't play on his commander job and the fact you can even reach out to him without it taking 3-5 days just for a simple response

What do you do exactly to "help" the battalion Major Noodless?

Edited by Dargon
3 minutes ago, Dadd said:

I would just like to add: my interpretations for his reason demotion have yet to be disproved, or backed up with factual evidence (although it has many witnesses).  I believe that the focus of the debate should be on the subjects i talked about, backing it up or disproving it, rather than focusing on memes and Halpert's acitivity.  This report would be a lot more efficient if all the points made are considered.

So here are the arguments that i interpret from the original post:

• Inactive
    • Only active on Jedi Irrelevant
  • Unnecesarily interfering with CG politics Literally his job
  • Taking action contrary to his word, messing up the politics It's his battalion not yours, you're messing up his politics.
    • Uncaring of roster organization
    • Removing the leaders of "IT" with no apparent reason
      • Then giving it to himself and weeaboo (who was in CG for less than 3 days)
    • Reinstating people who were decided to not be resinstated (weeaboo, dargon)
      • Even when there are NCOs who would be officers
  • Avoiding all of his responsibilities/obligations Was literally on LOA
    • Not fixing problems within CG
    • Not leading events
    • Not filling named character slots
    • Not giving disciplinary punishment
    • Not guiding CG (In political terms)
  • Lacking self-discipline What?
  • Kicking out members without investigation Oh you mean Stahl?
  • Kicked out Stahl because of a report on halpert

Here are your arguments, debunked.

2 minutes ago, Noodless said:

Don't even start with that

I apologize and not trying to offend. I simple asked a question.

In the past 2 days I have been in the battalion since my resignation of BCMD, Halpert has put in a better rank transfer system, assigned me to clear and fix some of the Discord shit, put a better roster document in, and hosted a officer meeting where we start the process to create a squad system. So far to me he's been doing stuff.

Edited by Dargon

LOA DOESN'T MEAN HE NEEDED A LEAVE FROM GMOD!

IT MEANS HE WAS BUSY WITH A STRESSFUL WEEK AND NEEDED AN LOA FROM FOX AND THE BULLSHIT YOU PEOPLE BRING.

Like holy fuck. He had a stressful week and wanted to game in a relaxed environment without drama and stupidity. Thats the point. Stop mentioning him "being on but not patting my head."

You are like his annoying kids and he dropped you off at the park. Learn to fucking function on your own. Every other battalion is able to function without their BCMD breast feeding them.

Grow up and play a fucking video game.

1 minute ago, Rexko said:

Can somebody please lock this post already?

Why lock the post? People are expressing their opinions and debating on a serious topic. This is how the real world works. You can't lock life my friend.

Edited by Dargon
12 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

So here are the arguments that i interpret from the original post:

• Inactive
    • Only active on Jedi Irrelevant
  • Unnecesarily interfering with CG politics Literally his job
  • Taking action contrary to his word, messing up the politics It's his battalion not yours, you're messing up his politics.
    • Uncaring of roster organization
    • Removing the leaders of "IT" with no apparent reason
      • Then giving it to himself and weeaboo (who was in CG for less than 3 days)
    • Reinstating people who were decided to not be resinstated (weeaboo, dargon)
      • Even when there are NCOs who would be officers
  • Avoiding all of his responsibilities/obligations Was literally on LOA
    • Not fixing problems within CG
    • Not leading events
    • Not filling named character slots
    • Not giving disciplinary punishment
    • Not guiding CG (In political terms)
  • Lacking self-discipline What?
  • Kicking out members without investigation Oh you mean Stahl?
  • Kicked out Stahl because of a report on halpert

Here are your arguments, debunked.

Acouple flaws in this: You quoted a version of my post that wasnt too recent.  In my recent one, i included "Only active on jedi (when he could be on fox helping out CG)".  Which, helping out as fox seems like a better thing to do, because fox has more responbilities than a jedi master.  I also included "Unnecsarily interfering with cg politics (which makes it worse i assume)", which while it may be his job, if it is actually making it worse (im not sure because thats just what i interpret from the OP) then he needs a better judgement on what to interfere with and what to leave alone.  And the on the "avoiding responbilies/obligations" part, what i read in the OP didnt seem to state whether he was on LOA at the time he was avoiding his responbilities, so i cant say for sure.  About the "lacking self-discipline part", i have no idea either, thats just what i read on the original post.  on "Kicking out members without investigation", stahl was mentioned separately from where it states he kicked out someone without investigation, which means that they are likely 2 different scenarios, as if they were both about stahl, they would have likely been combined into a single thought.  I am not 100% sure in these accusations, as i have no insight on CG outside of this post.  I am only trying to get the people responding to not focus on singular things such as activity and stahl.

Edited by Dadd
1 minute ago, Dadd said:

Acouple flaws in this: You quoted a version of my post that wasnt too recent.  In my recent one, i included "Only active on jedi (when he could be on fox helping out CG)".  Which, helping out as fox seems like a better thing to do, because fox has more responbilities than a jedi master.  I also included "Unnecsarily interfering with cg politics (which makes it worse i assume)", which while it may be his job, if it is actually making it worse (im not sure because thats just what i interpret from the OP) then he needs a better judgement on what to interfere with and what to leave alone.  And the on the "avoiding responbilies/obligations" part, what i read in the OP didnt seem to state whether he was on LOA at the time he was avoiding his responbilities, so i cant say for sure.  About the "lacking self-discipline part", i have no idea either, thats just what i read on the original post.  on "Kicking out members without investigation", stahl was mentioned separately from where it states he kicked out someone without investigation, which means that they are likely 2 different scenarios, as if they were both about stahl, they would have likely been combined into a single thought.  I am not 100% sure in these accusations, as i have no insight on CG outside of this post.  I am only trying to get the people responding to not focus on singular things.

+1 Dad thank you 

Jesus fucking christ, I never get on the forums anymore, do I really have to fucking get back in here and tell people to stop being fucking dumb shits?

• Agree 4

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

1 minute ago, Noodless said:

I'm 21 and I'm a Cop

Arrest me papa :x

1 minute ago, Dadd said:

Acouple flaws in this: You quoted a version of my post that wasnt too recent.  In my recent one, i included "Only active on jedi (when he could be on fox helping out CG)".  Which, helping out as fox seems like a better thing to do, because fox has more responbilities than a jedi master.  I also included "Unnecsarily interfering with cg politics (which makes it worse i assume)", which while it may be his job, if it is actually making it worse (im not sure because thats just what i interpret from the OP) then he needs a better judgement on what to interfere with and what to leave alone.  And the on the "avoiding responbilies/obligations" part, what i read in the OP didnt seem to state whether he was on LOA at the time he was avoiding his responbilities, so i cant say for sure.  About the "lacking self-discipline part", i have no idea either, thats just what i read on the original post.  on "Kicking out members without investigation", stahl was mentioned separately from where it states he kicked out someone without investigation, which means that they are likely 2 different scenarios, as if they were both about stahl, they would have likely been combined into a single thought.  I am not 100% sure in these accusations, as i have no insight on CG outside of this post.  I am only trying to get the people responding to not focus on singular things.

I do have insider knowledge though, I have to hear this shit from everyone all the time. Someone made a bias point earlier, but to be fair, I am not the close to Halpert, and as many of you know ST is like my 5 favorite battalion for their well being is important to me. (Former Fox speaking here.)

I know I said I was done, but I said video game. I try not to take anything to personal means over this game. You'e a cop, great. I have the utmost respect for police officers. @Noodless

As well how does my post make me immature in the slightest? Lmfao @Rexko

Edited by Dargon
1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

Arrest me papa :x

I do have insider knowledge though, I have to hear this shit from everyone all the time. Someone made a bias point earlier, but to be fair, I am not the close to Halpert, and as many of you know ST is like my 5 favorite battalion for their well being is important to me. (Former Fox speaking here.)

Which is why im trying to sway the focus of the comments to the arguments more than just "activity" and "stahl".  The original poster only ever really included a mass opinion, without much evidence.  Which means the way to denunk it is with another mass opinion.  With everyone posting about activity and stahl, debunking a mass opinion with another mass opinion wont happen.

9 minutes ago, Apache4k said:

Is this gonna end up like that time you "worked" your way out of a ticket? ;)

Yo, when did this happen? I've been pulled over like 6 times this year so, I forget.

I, Supreme Chancellor / Sheev Palpatine, have come to the following conclusion on the matter.

The Commander will not be Removed from his position but the individual has been given a small warning. a lot of miscommunication happened and the issues that were addressed have been talked about and have either been invalid or will be fixed. If performance does not improve this will result into a removal.

// Locked

• Agree 1