Slak

Battalion:

Doom’s Unit

RP Name:

Commander Doom

Date:

3/12/2021

Reason:

I have tried to do my very best for this battalion. I have done everything that I wanted to do at this very point in time. I believe that someone else is more deserving of Doom. I am one to believe that DU is in a great position right now. I am getting very stressed and being a BCMD, ever since my last month of being Doom I've had quite a lot thing on my shoulder regarding school, health, and family. I can't constantly be there for everything.

Goodbyes: 

@HarshYou will make a great Doom. I am heavy to believe that you have done a excellent job. Keep up the work and if you ever need help I am always here for support. #HarshFor16thDoom

@FlytapeMake sure you keep up the great work and don't give up. If you need to have a talk about something please let me know instead of jumping to something. I will always be here and don't ghost me you shit.

@Willyworm1Thank you for being my Mentor and being the XO I always hoped for. You helped me the most during my term and I appreciate every moment of it. Thank you sm. #Bring327thback
@CaidoonDon't let Havoc Squad down. Don't get removed. Also I require Honorary Havoc Squad. Anyways, you will make a great asset to DU some day so don't give up. If you feel like something is going wrong than come to me I am always awn(on) to help. xqcL. #OutOfPocket. 

@FLiP30 Year Old Boomer. Thank you for being my DU Dad. You literally act like my dad. Make sure you don't take this shit as a job. This is a game not a job. I expect you to be Doom one day if not I will sue your 30 year old ass. Never give up. Thanks for your wisdom

@SkiTzI still never got my honorary HS. Please don't hesitate to make decisions or bring something up. If you need to talk I am always here. Also don't give up on DU, I know thing might get hard but that is part of life and everything with it.

@AllMightySquee30 year old 2.0. Thank you for also being my mentor. You telling me what is right and wrong as the Doom before me has really helped me a lot. Thank you <3.

@The_Real_TuckerDon't go inactive. If you do I will come back to remove you <3. All jokes aside, your doing great please don't go inactive.

@Diplo@CoalColorHuskyThe two women in the battalion. Make sure to keep the kitchen clean <3. Dipass don't ghost me on BH. Coal be a good Jedi Lead and you will get head pats.

@TommHey Master Fis--- I mean SGT Tomm. You are a great Jedi Mast---- I mean SGT. Best DU Jedi Lead, they did my mans dirty. Enjoy the Clone life man. Thank you for the help.

@JohnI don't know if this is the right john but xqcL become WO. Also the best juice out there.(Don't tell caidoon) 

To all of DU. Thank you for this journey. I love you all

@212th Havoc Squad Poggers.

I appreciated all the support for my re-application, I am truly sorry for letting you down. I understand if some of you are upset of this decision. 

Image result for sadgeImage result for xqcl

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 5

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

o7 man😭😭 hope to still see you around

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

o7 Slak, you did a great job as Doom, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

These past few months have been a wild ride but I’m proud to have had you as my BCMD.

Best of luck, I hope you stick around!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

o7 ,  I've Always been looking up to you all the way back in 41st, when you told me that the Dooms Unit was always happy to welcome me, I knew that was where I belonged, I had some of my best Moments in this server with you, you will always be Doom for me, 

Keep being a Juicer XqcL 

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

Forum Admin

Best doom i've seen to date, o7

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Another one falls, o7 brother. You did amazing as Doom and it was great being Wolffe while you were Doom, seeing what you guys were doing and seeing the success of my old battalion was amazing to watch. You deserve this, take your time and best of luck on whatever happens next my man.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Btw I am not leaving the server. Just clearing that up.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png