Black's Game Master Application

Black

Name: Black
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121514277
Current Staff Rank: Senior Administrator
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: around 3000 hours i would say since its since 2017, however playtime shows 2300 hours.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: solid 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: The reason why i want to re-join the Game Master program is to keep the server entertained, make sure everyone is enjoying playing and spending their time on it, also not gonna lie we have may more options for events then we used to in 2017 and i really have a shitty tone of ideas that i could turn into events. Also EU boys need some help :)
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Negative
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemasterOperation Crossover

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):
Siege of Geonosis
Deathwatch Attack
Deathwatch attack part 2

Captured Data
Escaping Gungan
New Battalion
Umbaran's Testing Weapons
Kamino Traitors

Note: There is more but i feel like that's enough, all of them are from 2017 and most don't have any feedback

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1

• Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1

• Winner 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

+1

maybe

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk