Bbstine's Gamemaker Application

Bbstine

Name: Bbstine

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123229741

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I believe over 300 hours now.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: About a 7-8.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd like to think I'm pretty good with communication and being a leader.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: My event jobs would be Hondo and multiple unnamed Pirates attack a small Republic Ship that are carrying wounded clones and a dead unnamed Jedi knowing they could take advantage of the opportunity of the riches that the ship hold being a lightsaber. The pirates knowing that the lightsaber goes for thousands to millions of credits depending on the condition of the saber the pirates will attempt to steal the lightsaber. The steps of the event would go like this : 

STEP KEY : 1-9 (MAIN PATH)   1-9a (ALT PATH IN-CASE OF FAILURE)  |  Battalions going planetside : Galactic Marines, 501st Battalion, Rancor, and 41st Battalion. (THESE WILL BE THE ONLY BATTALIONS LEAVING THE SHIP AND THEIR JEDI MAY ASSIST THEIR BATTALION/Named Masters may assist without their battalion.)

1. The ship will be boarded by the pirates.

2. They will sneak through the ship and attempt to steal the saber without causing casualties and not getting caught. 

2a. If caught, they will attempt to get the saber whilst being shot at.

3. They will retrieve the saber and attempt to escape the ship but WILL be seen by a Jedi and go planetside to capture the pirates who stole the dead Jedi's saber.

3a. If they do not receive the saber, the clones may take the pirate(s) into custody and send them off to Coruscant, but they can attempt to escape.

4. (Planetside) The pirates will lock themselves down planetside in a base and attempt to destroy the clones that attempt to retrieve the saber.

4a. If the clones retrieve the saber, the clones with assist from the Jedi will escape or take any of the pirates captive for questioning/imprisonment.

5. The Jedi will receive the saber and the body from the fallen Jedi and the event will end.

NO MATTER WHAT, THE SABER IS RETRIEVED BY THE CLONES AND THE JEDI WILL RECLAIM IT.

This is a shoot-em-up event.

Basic event, I'm aware, but I believe in the ideology that short and sweet events are everyone's favorite.

Banned

+1!!

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1