[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Axar Staff Application

Axar

RP Name: Axar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210264683

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: USA CENT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been staff twice before on this server, the first time I was staff I made it to Admin and TRO, before I resigned from being way too busy. I recently (bit over a month ago) re-applied and was accepted into the Staff Team as an Admin, however I made a mistake and went with a group where 1 or 2 individuals said things that were not so good and our group was all banned and any staff were removed. I admit that I should have done more to stop the situation, I admit I made that mistake. After a lot of thinking, I was HEAVILY debating whether I should try giving staff another go or not, and I decided not to, but after another week or two of thinking it's just not the same. I miss being able to help people with issues, I miss working with the staff team to make an actual difference for the players. I miss being the guy who people look to when they need help. I know I made a mistake but that is the first time in 4 years of playing here that I messed up, and it will never happen again. That is a promise I am making.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): So my name is Adam, I am currently a Senior in High School, I work as a Supervisor at a Dairy Queen. My favorite classes I am taking are Personal Fitness and Leadership + Life Skills. I have been playing GMOD for 4 years now, and have only played on 3 servers! I am usually a mess around type guy but when the time comes I am pretty strict. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was staff on this server and made it to Admin and TRO as stated above. I am considering giving Gamemaster a try this time but am undecided.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Parjai MEDO 2ndLT Five has played for 1192:42:44.

Edited by Atark

RIP Family of Euphoria

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer