[ACCEPTED] Black's Staff Re-Application

Black

RP Name: 501st SUPO MSG Axe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121514277

VIP (Y/N):

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: My game was broken, i tried fixing it for a month, than i gave up, the second i got myself a new PC i tested if its working (about 3 weeks ago) and it indeed is :)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team to help out fellow European staff to keep the server as good as its possible, i want to get back into Game Master program, so that i can get back into hosting events for the server, i have always enjoyed talking to people and being a staff member gives me that opportunity on the server. Real life i am a half-time volounteer, and that is exactly what i would like to do on SynergyRoleplay. I have been apart of this Community since September 2017 and around 1.5 year of it i have spent as staff, and i kinda feel like its the place where i belong. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it was pretty good, i have claimed a good amount of tickets every week, i have done some work as a Trainer Officer and a Game Master, i always have enjoyed what i have been doing as a staff member, even the late night staff meetings, I feel like i have done some good stuff before and there is more that i can do since there are more opportunities for the game masters. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i do

Note: If i have made some grammar mistakes within the application sorry for that, being Polish sucks LOL, also its been over 3 weeks now since i came back to the server if anyone asks.

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was