[ACCEPTED] Flip Staff application

FLiP

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Flip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:459900050

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to build dupes for others to offer more variety of training ideas. Running the same dupes over and over again gets boring for everyone. Training should be something that is fun and informational. Keeping things new will keep training from being repetitive. Eventually i would like to get to the point of game helper then game master. But this will take time. It would be an honor to be apart staff to help those in need and eventually helping the server with some events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Outside of CWRP i am a traveling PM. I work a lot but still am on the server almost everyday. I watch a lot of hockey and golf when its not a frozen tundra here in MN. I am very approachable. Like helping others and meeting new people.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 529hrs

• Agree 1

+1!

Flip is a mature, genuine, and friendly person. He legitimately wants everyone to have a good time, and I think he would be a great fit for staff.

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo