Really?

1 minute ago, Medic said:

Updated 07:09 EST (GMT -4) 10/30/17

Added "2.r) Organizing as a group to conspire against a collection of people(s) within the community, the staff team, or the server and community as a whole."

Are you going to finish that rule @Billiam Clinton ooorrrrr.......

Looks like it's finished, end quotations and a period. Hmmm :thinking:

We are going to need some clarification on this one.

As what are we including as conspiring?

Take this situation as an example.

Person A is having racists remarks made against them, like Cracker and other abhorrent words, and cases of bullying, let's call them Group B.

Now if Person A told his/her battalion to make a report on this, even though Person A's battalion was not involved in the current situation at the start and they start to make posts about this, does this constitute conspiring? As Person A is telling his/her battalion to make posts about Group B.

I think we need clarification.

Just an observation.

Edited by Stahl
49 minutes ago, Medic said:

Updated 07:09 EST (GMT -4) 10/30/17

Added "2.r) Organizing as a group to conspire against a collection of people(s) within the community, the staff team, or the server and community as a whole."

Are you going to finish that rule @Billiam Clinton ooorrrrr.......

He literally went to bed after that.... he went to bed at 7:10am. Gotta wait and see!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Conspire
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
"they conspired against him"
synonyms: plotschemeplanintriguemachinatecolludeconnivecollaborate, work hand in glove;
informalbe in cahoots
"they admitted conspiring to steal cars"
  • (of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.
    "everything conspires to exacerbate the situation"
    synonyms: act together, work together, combineunite, join forces; 
    informalgang up
    "circumstances conspired against them"

For those of you that asked for clarification, the answer is pretty blatant. Group or organization that conspires to commit unlawful or harmful acts 

Example: 2ndLT of 501st tries to get as many 501st on his side so he can powerplay Rex and become commander 

1 hour ago, Punda said:

For those of you that asked for clarification, the answer is pretty blatant. Group or organization that conspires to commit unlawful or harmful acts 

Example: 2ndLT of 501st tries to get as many 501st on his side so he can powerplay Rex and become commander 

So what you're saying is if the whole Council seems to think I am unfit for Yoda and conspired to get me removed, that's against the rules? My chances of being powerplayed have gone down significantly.

Edited by Dargon
3 hours ago, Punda said:

Yes, that's what it's meant for. I was talking to someone about the ARC incident last night and figured I'd throw that in there just in case some shit like that happened and they claimed it "wasn't against the rules".

• Agree 2
12 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Yes, that's what it's meant for. I was talking to someone about the ARC incident last night and figured I'd throw that in there just in case some shit like that happened and they claimed it "wasn't against the rules".

IMO it's lacking some clarification

WAS MEDIC

1 hour ago, Billiam Clinton said:

The Manson squad are you retarded fizzik

"Yes, that's what it's meant for. I was talking to someone about the ARC incident last night and figured I'd throw that in there just in case some shit like that happened and they claimed it 'wasn't against the rules'."

Last night? You said last night. Did he strike again last night?
Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

4 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

"Yes, that's what it's meant for. I was talking to someone about the ARC incident last night and figured I'd throw that in there just in case some shit like that happened and they claimed it 'wasn't against the rules'."

Last night? You said last night. Did he strike again last night?

I meant I was talking to them last night about the ARC incident that happened a long time ago

6 hours ago, Dargon said:

So what you're saying is if the whole Council seems to think I am unfit for Yoda and conspired to get me removed, that's against the rules? My chances of being powerplayed have gone down significantly.

no its not against the rules.  For something to be considered conspiring, it has to be unlawful.  If you are truly unfit for yoda, then you getting removed would be completely lawful.  An unlawful (conspired) plan would be to have all of the masters say they would leave their positions if you didnt step down, with their reasoning for doing so having not been justified or proven.

Edited by Dadd