Some mods and suggestion for the sever

what mod would you like to see in the sever  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bruh use the template or put it in General discussion

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

None of these would be useful or fit the server, these all just look like dark rp addons 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I mean i gotta agree with the other guys, is true looks more darkRP than StarwarsRP BUT, i think the only idea that could be good to add would be the mining one. Imagine this, a job that allows you to mine a planet resources and RP in the meantime. Events which normally involve Mining can also include these kind of jobs and create a new faction or at least make it under the BHs like a Mining Corporation. I mean the mining aspect can give out a lot of new stuff to be added so, in my opinion that looks like the closest to Starwars RP.

The Mission task for Bounty Hunters could also be good.

Edited by Lord Thegan
More to add

I was saying some of it could work with the sever for money and stuff. I do play the sever i am a NCO and i play every day.  The mining is for people who want to to do some kind of a corporation that was in the show and have more fun with it and make some money that way. The missions are for bounty hunters and normal players so we can do jobs or some kind of challenge for the game with it so people can get money and have some fun rping with it. The city worker could help with people in the engineering role or has been trained so they can do jobs and make some money from it and the same with trash man so people can can have something to do in their down time between events. So please don't shit on it think of it as a way to rp with it and making money with it. With no trolling involved and some more fun for the sever.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 2