Moose's GM Application

Moose

Name: Moose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93203957

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yeah

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | GH Moose has played for 1853:55:04.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yeah

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I love making events and doing rp so I thought that I would apply to GM to do more events and deployments of a bigger scale then I could previously. I am a pretty creative person and when it comes to writing events and making encounters it just feels right. I also thought that the server would like to see what I can bring to the table, for example more RP focused events and narrative driven projects. I think the server needs a little spice and I would like to add my mix.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I would hope for less shoot up events but other than that I think that all is going well.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r3Ps46f6zsGoeZrTXGxheVYrMGW2yAw7-f3wme8gDP0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Moose

Money Moves

From the events I’ve seen you do and helped with they’ve always been creative and from the event doc that you posted I like the amount of detail and story that is put into each event job. A lot of the events/encounters that I’ve seen you do are pretty far above average compared to what I tend to see from the other main server events. I like your ideas and am excited to see what you can do as a GM. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1 Rating of 9 on lore bruh what a nerd.. 

jk. You’re  event doc looks pretty good, only part I would see you facing difficulties with is the model overridden event jobs but other than that your event sounds like hella fun and filled with rp. Good luck on the application. Looking forward to possibly helping you with implementing more rp into events on the server. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Congratulations you’ve been accepted for an interview

Contact myself or a GMO plus for interview before 1 week from today. Failure to do so will result in denial.

//locked

//moved to pending

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was