Yes

Timezone: 

MST

What was your previous staff rank?: 

Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: 

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Was removed due to life becoming busy and not being able to get on the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I’d like to rejoin the staff team because I’ve had a long break from the server and am ready to come back refreshed and ready to go. Work has settled more and I’m able to get on the server more again. I just want to be able to assist the server where I can and help out the community. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I believe it went well. I was working well with the GM program coming up with new events and ideas to help the server. Was always available to help with events, BvB, and taking tickets that I was able to assist with.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

I understand that I will be tested on my server knowledge, how I’d handle situations, and properly assisting players when needed.

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Forum Admin

+1. Owen, bout time you reapplied for staff. Was dedicated and great previously, will do the same this time.

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo