Chumbus- War on two fronts

Chumbus

9/10, no real RP but a fun shooty shooty time

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Forum Admin

7/10

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

6/10 - Decent concept, the beginning was fucking badass, but after that it was kind of lost. The infiltration for the 41st was also cool, but after we cleared it, we had no real job besides data grabbing. Felt like we raided for no reason other than to kill some shit.

• Agree 2

6/10 It was basic all things considered. I wouldn't mind seeing the map used a little bit more, there's some cool things on Rishimoon that weren't utilized. We basically just went in and shot stuff as the non recon battalion. I like that you incorporated EOD and Recon in, though. Recon needs to be used more often so good job on that. Overall I'd like more story, more of the map utilized and the specializations of each battalion used more as well.

• Agree 2

hi.

6/10 Was pretty basic and the pacing felt a little bit off. The objective was also very easy and there was no variation between enemies. Some NPC's also seemed to be spawned very close to people when they could've been spawned out of the sight of the players. It also could've been cool that when we flew up to the venator to change map to venator extensive and continue the deployment so it could've been a bit longer.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling