[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Stix's Staff Re- Application

Stix

RP Name: CG PFC Stix / Barriss Offee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82818651

VIP (Y/N) Yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: At the time I was just getting bored of the server and getting burnt out of GMOD as a whole so I left most of my positions to see if it was them that caused me to burn out but as a whole I had at the time been playing too much on the server and I was just being to be overwhelmed by school work as well

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  I want to re-join the staff team as in my time zone I don’t see much activity from staff members don’t get me wrong there are still events or things happening but not as much as many people on the server would like to see. I want to try and bring more life to events and create more deployments or that type of things as event server events just give a lot more freedom to the players which is what I want to see in events. I also just want to be able to create more SIM trainings or other types of dupes of battalions to work with and overall just use more dupes that can be used for trainings in between events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I went from NA – SA pretty quickly through the GH program and when I eventually received GM I made pretty ok events in my opinion and I hosted a decent amount of events at my time and achieved VA eventually but by the time I had reached VA I was pretty overwhelmed at the time with responsibilities in 501st but I’ve learnt to manage my time much better now to which I can space out my playtime to be active in staff as well as my current battalions and I felt like I did pretty well when doing my staff duties then I eventually  went down the TRO path of staff and I believe I did ok as a TRO as I did my duties as to get more people as TR to train new players and then at this point I resigned from staff so overall I feel like my time as Staff was pretty good I did good work and I want to try and bring my experience back to the staff team.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:  Yes

Forum Admin

+1. Stix was very dedicated to everything he was in, no doubt he'll be great at being staff again.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1, chill dude

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Since rejoining Stix has been very active and already taken up a commitment inside the Jedi order as a lore jedi. Stix has always been easy to work with and that seems to remain true to this day. I think that it would be good to have him back and it would greatly help the EU part of the staff team to have a experienced staff member back.

Aslong as you don't rejoin and leave Torrent Company for the 100th time again ;)
+1
Best of luck!

Papa Kal

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I've been here too long