The 47th: A eulogy

Shockpoint

9/10. Absolutely loved everything about that event! It was going slow at first, but after we entered the first portal it just got better. Amazing job with the fish and boss portion, super creative and just extremely fun. The entire idea of being a scuba trooper was just fantastic, thank you for hosting this. PLEASE do more like this!

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

9/10 Very linear but still very fun. Fish and trident droid section was very innovative and enjoyable. I like that we got to use weapons that we otherwise wouldn't and the concept as a whole was very creative and refreshing. No real complaints other than a bit more player choice could've been nice, but I think it was intended to be pretty linear so take that as you will.

• Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

6/10 Had some really good ideas and overall was one of the most unique deployments ive been in. Unfortunately it was extremely linear. I understand wanting to restrict where we go but you were practically telling us EXACTLY what to do which doesn't allow room for player choice and makes it a bit boring if its very straight forward. Next time just maybe give the very slightest hint on what to do rather than telling us to do everything. Other than that it was a pretty good story

8/10 You had a solid build and was well put together though it had felt linear which made it hard to develop.  I enjoy being a scuba trooper and it was really fun, even with 3 crashes on my end. I'd just be careful how straight a path you lead us on.

9/10 great fun. Had some waiting around stages but the dupes and rp were great!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |