[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Thunder's Staff Re-App 3.0

Thunder

RP Name: Delta MKMN 07 Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48719362

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: Central

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had no time or energy to pursue being high staff, wanted to move on to other things.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I just want to help people, to be honest. I'll be there to take tickets, set hp and armor, spawn dupes, etc. I want to be there to answer peoples questions about RP and the like. I have a lot more time in my life now that I figured out how to budget my time and spend it well. Being a staff member can burn you out if you do it wrong, which is exactly what happened to me last time. I was on the server every waking moment I had. This time around,  that won't happen. I won't burn myself out by putting too much on my plate.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Fuckin amazing, man. I made it to HA through a lot of hard work and effort, and the only reason I left is because I had no time.  I would have stayed longer if I could have, but my life at the time wouldn't allow it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 seems like a good fit and willilng to give a try

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

The old Thunder boy, I havent seen ya since your were, well sounding younger.

It was nice to catch up with ya earlier and you were a solid staff member, good work output and good attitude. Just remember to balance out life and Synergy. Life is always more important.

+1

Edited by Gadget
  • Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1, Seen you around a lot in game, your a previous HA so you know what your doing. Goodluck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead