Why do we always have our helmets on?

Hanz

To be honest, I thought of it also. My opinion is that it is too much time wasted to do that, because in-game stuff happens instantly, however it would be cool if we had the armor as a designated spot where we could place the helmets and when an attack is coming, run to the armory and equip it. I thought it was a cool idea, also thought of a rule about not wearing helmets on defcon 5, of course there are the exceptions to those clones/people who arent allowed to remove theirs, but I believe it would be a cool concept 

I assume the reason they take off the helmets so much is so it's easier to relate to & understand the clones

Stops them looking like just stormtroopers, helps humanize them so we can understand their emotions more.
I think it's a story telling thing less than a realism thing

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

If it was like a bind then it would be cool but as its literally 

Hold C gamer and black Body Grouper and fuck with that shit.

Its just that no one can be fucked.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

The helmet stays on during s....

I mean what I’m trying to say is, the reason why I don’t as much is  A mix between, There always Being something going on and my model being broken lmfao.

But at the same time when I was hunter I used to run around with my helmet off all the time. Just depends on the model tbh

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I mean for me at least its a mixture of laziness and the professionalism of CG at least from a lore perspective. CG never really took their helmets off unless it was something serious (Fives Death). So that's why I mainly don't ever take my helmet off 

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Craigary said:

The helmet stays on during s....

I mean what I’m trying to say is, the reason why I don’t as much is  A mix between, There always Being something going on and my model being broken lmfao.

But at the same time when I was hunter I used to run around with my helmet off all the time. Just depends on the model tbh

Mara stared at the Wall of Wishes. She had no more bargains to make. Her plans were in motion.

There was nothing left but the wait.

She pulled a sidearm from a hidden holster and cracked a dozen rounds into the Wall.

The cosmic balance shifted. Somewhere in the Dreaming City, Riven heard the Queen's wish and a thousand shrieking tears in reality cut through the space in front of her.

Lord Shaxx suddenly blocked Mara's view of the Wall.

"—YES, AND WE'D ALL BE DEAD!" He was screaming at no one, with a mug of caffeine in his fist.

He started, almost spilling his coffee. "Where are we?"

Mara slapped the mug out of his hand. It shattered on the floor. She shoved a weathered book in his face. "I told you there would come a time when I collect for the Reef Wars. Read this. Out loud."

"No one tells me what to do," he said, grabbing the book and incinerating it in a bolt of Striker lightning. "I can recite The Tempest by heart." And he did. Mara sat and listened. They stayed for a long time.

The helmet stayed on.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1