Siege on the Floating base of Dro

jacobfyfe

8.5 / 10

Good planning, story and execution! Had fun helping 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

10/10, liked the map, liked the built for it, although I wanted to see that ventress in the one life, taht bald assassin

EDIT:

I am very compassionate about music and I would love it if you would use more soundtracks, more variety is always cool, like battel of cristophis :FeelsWowMan:

Edited by Cutlaw

9/10 event, I loved it, little shotty craftmanship on the dupes cause we slid everywhere but being able to use my hack tools was fun as hell

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

9/10 
Really well designed! The RP was great, good voice acting, good props, you guys are beautiful. Beautiful.

I am really sad that we didn't get to do the ghost company thing, but it happens. People engage. It's inevitable.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

4 minutes ago, NooK said:

7/10 Please don't put 3 attack regiments in a stealth mission.

7/10 ^^^^ This 100%. It had great potential, but we're the wrong people for this. It could have worked, but we're all in separate channels, with various sub-units, and Jedi. We were kind of set up for failure. If it was one battalion or we had smaller numbers, this would have been great

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

9/10 Great recon deployment and good intercom usage, patrol movement, etc. Was a bit confusing at times but overall was very fun, and I am glad that we weren't given a free victory after we messed up

Also I don't agree that attack shouldn't get to do stealth, it's always good to do something other than what we normally do (run around and shoot things)

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling