[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Henry's Staff App

Turtle

RP Name: Henry | TR Havoc Squad MSG Lancer | TR Jedi A G P Confused | TR Naval CA Alatreon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99149114

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So personally I think many people remember me as someone else. Turtle. I had a very horrible reputation and after being gone for half a year. I wanted to come back to see if anything has changed. It has, very much. The higher staff positions seem to be filled with many responsible people who know how to do their stuff. Since I had a horrible rep, I kind of came back in under a new name to start over. I came in as Henry. I wanted to see if I could do better my second time around and so far things are looking up. I managed to land a spot within Havoc Squad! I hope to soon pass knight trials so that I can be a WS and (toxicly) dual wield tridents XD. But in all seriousness, I want to be a staff member to stay for good and not runaway from my problems. This time I want to face them head on full force. I will take criticism as needed and help improve myself so that many people will grow to like me as a staff member and most of all, as a member of Synergy. If I do become staff, I plan to help my battalion with any of their trainings and I want to go up in the GM program to hopefully make some baller events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Currently, I'm 16 years old and I now have a car and a job! I am a junior in high school with my senior year not very far away. I want to hopefully go to college and major in computer engineering since that is my passion and it also pays very well. My life is kind of boring but that is the basic. I SOMEHOW managed to score a relationship which is pretty pog.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I use to be admin on Synergy. I helped a bit with spawning droids and was a game helper in a decent bit of events.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3738:20:01

Thank you all who take the time to look at my staff app. Any criticism that is left here will be taken into serious consideration to help me better myself!

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

Okay. So. I’m going to get the elephant out of the room. You’ve been staff before and judging from the previous times you’ve been accepted, you stay on the team from a week to a month max. I understand life can be hectic and stressful. But when you apply it means that’s you’re committed to make the server a fun and entertaining place to be, whether it be training new recruits, to helping GM with events. 
Yes, it’s been awhile since you put up an application, but what can you do to prove to me that you’ll stay longer than a month? Are you in it to help the server, or are you in it to be able to spawn things in and go invisible? 

-1 however willing to change upon answers

Thank you for the question Kurt, this time, I plan to stay around for a while, incase i need to take some sort of LOA due to school since my finals will be coming up soon. To answer your question about my purpose, I want to make my way up to a SA so I can make really awesome dupes for my battalion and for the server! I have some ideas for event if I do become staff and become game master. I understand you have your doubts and I can see completely why, but I have become more mature and I plan on staying way longer than any previous time. Hope this answers your question!

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

+1 turtle aka henry  you left so many times but i will give it to you again

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

I remember you Turtle, obviously a whole ago when you were younger and this lockdown hasn't turned us all into grizzled survivalist, might just be me.

You are a good lad, work hard but also knows how to have fun. Was a bit minge but I havent heard or seen anything bad since.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I've been here too long