[ACCEPTED] Dono Staff Application

Dono

RP Name: TR 41stEC JTL 1SG Dono

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198024168

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator for Synergy because I would like to give back to the community that has provided the fun server that I play on. I have previous experience with staffing and would like to bring my experience and knowledge in to the staff team as a New Admin. My ultimate goal is to become a game master for this server as I have lots of experience and would love to bring in some fresh ideas eventually into the server. As a staff member I will be very active and assist wherever I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I play gmod probably way to much and play some violin. I am an Eagle Scout and have earned the Vigil Honor. I love to help other people but often end up with a ton of things to do as a result of trying to take on so many different things.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have been staff for 3 other Gmod servers ( Monkeywrench, Paradise, Gaminglight). I was also the head gamemaster for Paradise which was a small SWRP server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: In the server I would roughly estimate about 100 hours on the server.

EDIT: My exact in game time: 110 Hours

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

I've seen you on the server, your active and haven't seen any issues with you +1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1, very active as a TR, always willing to train new cadets, and high quality trainings. Also very active on the server as of recent.

Edit 01/22/2021: Dono reached 17 CC trainings this week, which is an extreme amount. Very dedicated to the server!

Edited by Jacob Winters

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo