Clan Jahkar's Underground Secrets

Pog

8/10

The event took a while to get going; I think it was just because of the fact that we needed to send 1/2 people to get all the information. That kind of stuff is realistic, but it leaves everyone else with nothing. Getting into the actual meat of the event, the map was super interesting with the droid/BH placement- and the idea of bombs to defuse in the sewers was super interesting. The fact that one of the bombs blew up and forced us to make an EPIC escape made it even better. It pleases me to know that that was probably  Pog's intention :). Negotiations are always really fun, except when there's a standoff. Then it's boring as hell, because it'll most likely just be two people yelling at eachother (neither of which will budge). This event gave the 212th amazing opportunities to show our strengths as well as weaknesses. Wonderful event. Thank you, Pog! I REALLY want to do more stuff like this in the future. (GC For life! Crys + Threepwood = ultimate defusal team)

Edited by Mavelle
  • Winner 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

2 minutes ago, Bacta said:

10/10 One of the best events, had story/roleplay not from a biased point of view, compared to alot of events the pacing was amazing!

These are the events that make the server what it is!

Forgot to add about the pacing! The pacing was great! The event started slow, ramped up to about a 5- (stress/speed wise), and at the end it accelerated to a 10 at a really good constant pace. That was WELL DESIGNED.

Edited by Mavelle
  • Agree 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Banned

8/10 Fun event!

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Overall 8/10
That was a great event! Wasn't apart of the RP side of things so I don't know much about that. But the combat was amazing, though I wish the pacing was a bit better.

To me it seemed  the switch to immediate combat was too quick. I wanted to explore more of the RP side of things since most of us were stuck on the ship for the duration of the passive RP. Stuff like more reconnaissance that could give us more options for how we proceed instead of having to face the brunt of the enemy force almost immediately. 

But I'm going into detail a bit too much, especially since they were really just small grievances.  The event really was fantastic, so keep it up :)

Edited by Prophet
43 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Overall 8/10
That was a great event! Wasn't apart of the RP side of things so I don't know much about that. But the combat was amazing, though I wish the pacing was a bit better.

To me it seemed  the switch to immediate combat was too quick. I wanted to explore more of the RP side of things since most of us were stuck on the ship for the duration of the passive RP. Stuff like more reconnaissance that could give us more options for how we proceed instead of having to face the brunt of the enemy force almost immediately. 

But I'm going into detail a bit too much, especially since they were really just small grievances.  The event really was fantastic, so keep it up :)

Very true and very useful. In the negotiations, Barlex said that he would only assist if they could prove that the threat was real. The clan leader of clan Vayne sent out a scout to investigate and he was killed soon after leaving, which was enough to convince Barlex and Wooley to help. I was trying to get all of the people stuck on the ship moving out as quickly as I could. Thanks for rating and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Former:

Jedi Youngling