Craig GM App

Craigary

Name: 501st SUP 2ndLT Craigo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204734404
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:

501st SUP 2ndLT Craigo has played for 2211:42:01.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

solid 8.459238
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

Hosting events was probably the most fun I've had on the server, I enjoy giving the community fun and exciting events. I feel I can be very creative when it comes to events so I believe I can help the team as well. I also have experience in everything when it comes to the program, as well as I can teach the newer gm's a thing or two. I also have weird hours where I am active and can kinda fill the gaps allowing more opportunity for RP on the server at all times. GMC was hands down my favorite position held on the server and I find my self gravitating towards the program.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:

Just the standard pep talk of , "Be creative, We're artists don't grab the Crayon when the paint brush is within reach"

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-C1pxVuPLfV7Qoji0xwoUQp5r_2oT_KJ9t8lqL9-Lf0/edit note am not good at docs so used one I already had from a while ago

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Example 1  - My favorite event

Example 2  Probably the most fun I've had making an event

Example 3 - An event I did that didn't do well - lots of issues throughout,  where I really started to learn and grow

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

28 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

Easy +1 even though he left my event, smh

My internet was so bad, I couldn’t even download the es cp! I would’ve stayed if I could :PepeHands:

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was