Progress of the Palpatine, Senators and Senate Commandos models will be posted here.

Banned

Those senate guards are already on the workshop. I dont know if you are saying you made them, but lol you didnt.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781589119&searchtext=senate+guard

Im not certain about the palpy model, but if you did make it. Good work.

Edited by Jayarr
5 hours ago, Jayarr said:

Those senate guards are already on the workshop. I dont know if you are saying you made them, but lol you didnt.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781589119&searchtext=senate+guard

Im not certain about the palpy model, but if you did make it. Good work.

Actually you will find Riddick who is a mate of mine, has changed them and has re-uploaded them to Senate Commandos which is here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162750942

They are still being worked on becasue of a few issues with the arms etc,

I will forgive you on your assumption that you made.

All of these models are being worked on by a few people not just a singular one.

I am merely showing you our current progress on the matter as I am constantly asked about it.

Please do not assume or start making assumptions please, if I have not written it in texts claiming such things it is not true.

Just message me if you have any questions, instead of assuming thank you.

Edited by Stahl
  • Agree 1
47 minutes ago, Venom said:

Im gonna call it now that Senate Guards are gonna become as cancer as Icefuse RG. 

even though I was in charge of the Red G I would agree in some ways it was great RP for the ones in it but having it as its own thing is not okay maybe under CG it might work. But if this was to ever be a thing we need more senators TBH if its going to be any type of great RPc0839696355a05ece56177eb61795c35.thumb.jpg.c66e3a8fdb3f2467c9081bb3ad9f5151.jpg

Edited by Max
  • Agree 5
Banned
1 hour ago, Venom said:

Im gonna call it now that Senate Guards are gonna become as cancer as Icefuse RG. 

the only form it could have been cancer in was the RDM, which was under maxs orders every single fucking time

i want everyone to fuck off with this stupid stereotype. none of them were in RG. none of them were in our shoes.

1 hour ago, Max said:

even though I was in charge of the Red G I would agree in some ways it was great RP for the ones in it but having it as its own thing is not okay maybe under CG it might work. But if this was to ever be a thing we need more senators TBH if its going to be any type of great RPc0839696355a05ece56177eb61795c35.thumb.jpg.c66e3a8fdb3f2467c9081bb3ad9f5151.jpg

under CG would be a good idea

• Agree 1
Banned

Stahlllll, I need to talk to you on TS about getting some models into gmod. It's the ones I showed you yesterday

3 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Who's knobber I got to slobber to get a Deviss or K-Company models?

Who's ass do I have eat to get Doom's Unit added quicker?

Edited by Dargon
Banned
1 hour ago, Zahariel said:

Who's knobber I got to slobber to get a Deviss or K-Company models?

Those actually already exist and have no need to be made

Banned
Banned
Just now, Stahl said:

@Jayarr

When Jayarr tries his hand at modeling.

I was liek this is some great shit....34ZVrjV.thumb.jpg.4001d7cf828ce71c247b0e447fc32745.jpg 

Then I saw the rigging......

DhwvTKD.thumb.jpg.6fe9de165cb70fa381bb2d80a99c0186.jpg

i cri

i have literally never rigged anything i've made so this gave me aids

Banned

You should totally help me rig keller and mortar lmao

• Agree 1