Butters Blackout Resignation

Battalion: 21st Nova Corps 

RP Name: Spec Ops Commander Blackout

Date: 12/27/2020

Reason: Some of you may take this by surprise but sadly life has other things planned for me in it for me to continue to be a commander anymore. This is going to pain me to say that I am going to have to leave the Blackout Role Behind Me. I have genuinely Cared About SO since I joined this battalion 5 months ago. To Speak to all who have supported me and seen me grow I recognize you all as friends of synergy. For all the people in the 21st that I am unfortunately having to leave behind. I am encouraging you all to not grief the loss of myself inside the 21st but prosper and enjoy the good memories that we have had. For whoever becomes the next Bacara I hope you do right by SO and remember the work that I have done to help make it a better place. I love you all dearly Spec Ops. You guys have been my family for the past 5 months and I cant thank you enough or forget that. I hope my name becomes a topic to try to beat what I did. You guys can be better than I was and look at the mistakes I made and learn from them so you do not make the same decision. There are to many people inside the battalion that I know on a personal level to give out names but for @Mav I wish you the best of luck inside the battalion. Your a great guy but do me a favor keep the battalion at its best for me okay bud. The last thing I am going to say is that I know the past week we have all lost a lot inside the battalion, but do not fear. Make something positive out of the negative predicament you are in. I believe in you guys as a whole battalion and I know you are capable of finding a way to compromise and do right by the battalion. Forever and always -Butters Out

Goodbyes:

@Cubix-Keep learning how to be a leader and try your best with the ARC branch

@PaladinPlague- You have great potential. Use it to its fullest extent

@Canno_n-I love your comedy and you always have a great attitude when it comes to having fun :)

@OxenI want to thank you for the opportunity at showing my true colors and earning my stripes as Commander Blackout. Thank you Oxen.
@Jerry2121IDK if your the jerry inside the battalion but if you are you have been a big supporter of me since you met me and I am grateful to have someone like you in my time as a commander.

@BigBossYou have great work ethic and amazing skill at documentation. Also a hell of a shot. I see you as a Keller one day. Prove me right ;) 

And to anyone I missed just know that I am going to miss you all. Its been a hell of a run in the 21st and I enjoyed my stay. Stay safe -Butters

spacer.png

"On the 1st day Light was created but the shadows that existed in between the fractures of light lurked into the weary night. For to run into them on a pleasant day will leave you dead in disarray" -Butters A Poem Called  Shadows (Created In Memory of His Term as Blackout)

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 4

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Farewell Butters, you've been a great Mentor to me

Tf2 Salute GIF - Tf2 Salute TeamFortress - Discover & Share GIFs

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Farewell brother, I know 21st will miss you and you know where I stood with you when you were thinking about going for Bacara. I was behind it every step of the way, let me know if you need anyone to talk to or anything, you know I’m here for you.

• Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -Dr.Suess

@Butter

Wow no @

Jk we basically started playing sysnergy together and our time in DU together was great whether it was the ups or downs of it all. You had your early issues just before and your early times as an officer. You left du to try 501st then came back when i became a commander. I felt your respect and i respected you. I did my best to back you up and pull you out of your darker moments. Youve been through a lot and have learned a lot. 

I hope my time as your commander help me teach you some of the values to 21st and make your name there. Im proud of the person you grew yo be and im even happier i was there to help you get to that spot. You were a great friend and an even better brother to me.

O7

-Your former Commander and friend Ninjaman

P.s. ill still be chilling in your discord.

:peepoLove:

• Agree 1