GTnKGaming/Chrome - GM Application

GTnKGaming

Name: GTnKGaming/Chrome

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56884070

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1245:23:46.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6 (Always Learning more)

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I was previously a GM then i resigned from the staff team, I recently got my staff position back after returning to the community and really want to continue to create enjoyable events and encounters for the playerbase. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: My only suggestion is try add more roleplay to your events guys <3

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18IgInHQjTVwJKlTiMbTer-1-HgM-MKZJOLb03_fwznI/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

I have done a fair amount of events here is a small list of them there is alot more

+1 Chrome is a great Rper and someone who puts his whole force of will behind every event he helps with. He also has the highest encounter ratings/best feedback I have ever seen. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Management
Management

Plus. One.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Man I miss the Sith Order events with RP against the Jedi.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 days to schedule your interview!

//LOCKED
//MOVED TO "PENDING"

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 days to schedule your interview!

//LOCKED
//MOVED TO "PENDING"

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.