[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rickle's Staff App

Rickle

RP Name: Rickle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218377315

VIP (Y/N): Yep

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are a couple reasons I would want to join staff. This reason is something I would literally put in any app I am making; I know I can be an active staff member, mostly because when I get back into this server I play almost everyday I can (Some people that know me can even vouch for that). The reason I can be active on this server and not get burnt out or anything like that is because I've rarely seen any toxic people playing on this server, now I know there will be some minges, because I've had to deal with people like that before; But I know for a fact that there are never that many people trying to break the rules or do anything to piss off staff. My goals are mostly the same as I had last time, I would really like to get Game Master and Game Helper so I can do events/encounters. The last time I was staff my GM app was accepted but as I said I was removed from staff so I couldn't actually get to that yet. But my overall goal is to get higher than I did last time, after reflecting on what I did I realized that what I did is pretty easy not to replicate again, so I will not do anything like that again. I also believe if I was GH/GM I could host events when it's downtime so the people that have nothing to do can actually do something instead of just sit there. This was a big issue when I was on the server last, where we didn't have any events going on for downtime and I'd like to start doing those again. Now for my second reasoning, which is I want to redeem myself. The last time I was staff it didn't end very well, so I left the server to think about what had happened and I took a break. I think that taking a break was necessary and it is time again for me to try again. If I do get accepted I will make sure not to do anything that I believe I did wrong before, i'll act like an actual staff member and will not mess up badly. Now for my third reasoning which is, I would love to help out the TR program. Every time I join this server I always want to get a TR position because I love helping people join the server; I usually go for TRO as soon as I can because I think it's very important to have TR that are willing to join and want to be an active TR. Usually people that join try to make a good first impression and train as many people as possible. The last time I was TRO I held tryouts whenever I could (when the 30-50 minutes were up, I forgot the time limit) because I really wanted people in the TR program; Now, there wasn't always people coming to the tryouts, but when someone comes to the tryout to become a TR it's cool that you get to train someone into the TR program. For my fourth reason I want to talk about my maturity. In my opinion I shouldn't always have to act like a robot around people and be super super professional, but then again sometimes you need to be mature and professional. I'm gonna be completely honest, sometimes I can be immature, but when I actually need to be mature I can make sure I am. For example if a serious sit pops up or I am in an interview I like to act professional and serious. The only times I would actually act immature if I was just talking to some people I know on the server or I am talking to some friends, but when it comes to staff duty I always like to act mature and responsible. To sum this all up, I want to get a 2nd chance at being staff, I want to help out the TR program, I want to become a GM/GH, and I know I can be an active staff member. Thank you for reading!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey! I am from PA, which is where I currently live and I've always loved video games and computers. In my opinion there are just so many things you can do with them to the point where you would never get bored. The reason I love Garry's Mod so much is because of the people, this server and its community are better than most servers just because of how much work and dedication is put into it, out of every StarWarsRP server, this is probably the only one I've ever been able to play for a while without getting bored. That's because there's always something going on, no matter what time it is because of all the staff. Now, don't get me wrong, I also like other games, I just play this the most because there is so much variety in this game. Some other games I like include: CS:GO, Siege, Pavlov VR, Phasmophobia, Minecraft, Rust, and Among Us (Usually I would only play these games with my friends, but if i'm really into the game, i'll play it by myself.)

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I've been a Senior Admin on Synergy before, but I was unfortunately removed from staff for doing some stupid shit, but I want to get a 2nd chance at this because I've taken a break and think i'm ready too do better now. We're all human, we make mistakes.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | TR 501st PFC Rickle has played for 1931:46:14.

NOTE: FOR ANYONE WONDERING, I was removed from staff 6 months ago, I was told i could make this staff app from Shockpoint. If anymore questions pop up I will make sure to put them here.

Edited by Rickle
  • Agree 1

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

5 minutes ago, Cubby said:

Just a tip: Put that you were waived someone in the application. 

How long ago was this? 

Everyone that is wondering, I was waived by a staff for this app (Just to let everyone know)

Also, I was removed about 6 months ago. But i'm hoping to have a 2nd try because when I was removed I was given no chance to better myself, no warning or anything, so I want to fix my mistakes this time.

Edited by Rickle

I got removed because I did something dumb, which I didn't do anything drastic, like ban someone or some shit like that. In my opinion it wasn't that bad, but I basically put a recruitment stand outside of brig as a joke and someone took it seriously so they reported me too higher ups, I knew it was downtime so I didn't think anyone would care. I was in the wrong there but I didn't think it would be as serious as it was. But now I know not to do that again, the only thing that I didn't like is that I never got a warning or anything to learn from what I did wrong, just instantly got removed. Also this doesn't really matter but it was on the banakin map so I wasn't really blocking anything with it, I guess the high staff just though it was really stupid.

Edited by Rickle
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

22 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

Are you in a BATT and or going to join one?

If you're asking if i'm in a battalion then yes, I'm in 501st right now, it's the battalion I was in before I took a break from the server so I figured I would join again.

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 12/21/2020 at 10:12 AM, Rickle said:

I can't because I got removed, so I gotta try to climb up the ranks again

i got removed and i did a reapp and got A back

+1 good looking app bro good luck

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead