[DENIED] CWRP - Kirito's Star Re-Application

Kirito

RP Name:TCO HWSL SFC Hardcase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93069810

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone:CST

What was your previous staff rank?:New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I Was Removed Due to me not meeting a Quota Of newly trained CRs

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am wanting to become a GM so I can create events for players, and or make sure sims are entertaining. I Already have Several Events In My Head, that I have planned for when I get it. But I know that it will be a long path, that I will have to take to get my goal accomplished.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt like it went well become, It's just I couldn't make the deadline before. I was taking tickets for whitelists, and even helping out whenever it was needed with CG. I feel like before, I wasn't fully ready to become an Admin or a staff member so I prepared myself and now I feel like I'm ready again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Kirito
forgot the steam ID

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

I’m personally always iffy when people were removed due to inactivity. I do hope you make a comeback, however since you really can’t make a re app for a NA, because in this case you may get a NA again, can you promise to maintain your quotas as your time as staff? 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 once he makes a new app deffinetly. 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8