Luci's Game Master Application

Luci

Name: Luci
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:124428552
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes i am
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 276 Hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the event team as i really enjoy giving the community something to do during downtime as i understand it can get boring for people and honestly hosting events and encounters makes me happy as the people participating in them get to enjoy the server just as much as i do and it honestly is one of the best things i can do for the server other than my staff work. On top of this i also would like to become a Game Master because it requires imagination and thought process as to how it will work and how the clones will handle it, as well as this it gives you the ability to make your own custom ideas become true and thats what i want to do. On the other hand i would like to become a Game Master as it requires being responsible and has a lot of responsibilities that come with it and i believe that i am ready for this as a member of the Staff team, Community and as a GH. Finally i would like to become a GM just so i can Help out the community and help it grow and become the 128 player a day community it once was.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team: No i do no, i enjoy the team as it is and its fun the help and host Events/Encounters/Deployments for people.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZX5VOxDLB26xeXIfH01wU0DZ8jGb57WHoHRVrkTs4o/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgRuM7jJIXWlktwnImGm4MqHclr6n2p8oyO-YpcyTkI/edit (not Finnished)

Past Encounters i have done: 

Events/Encounters/Deployments i have helped out with:

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 I have seen you do solid work as a GH 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png