CIS NUCLEAR

Bud

Name: Bud

Helpers: Jack , Heart , Piff

Summary : The event was a Nuclear fallout that led to the planets unrest and despair alleied republic BH and CIS BH fought it out alonge with the 104th to destroy the CIS Factory and free the hostages.

KrMCdFv.png

Forum Admin

7/10, maybe abit more of a storyline other then a TDM but it was fun

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2/10 Honestly wasn't very fun. The sides were way to unbalanced the droids had so many more people with better hp and weapons. The open map made defense very easy for them. having grievous made it even more unfun. only having 7 people sided with republic against over 12 CIS aligned people isn't very fair. Along with objectives of going into their spawn, releasing hostages and destroying the base all while they instantly respawning killing everyone inside.

I've been here too long

7/10, Got a pretty good ratio as a B2 but I feel like more battalions should've been deployed.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

2/10. (Played as a B1)

You set the republic spawn point directly in between the CIS spawn, and the CIS objective. This made it so that no matter when or where we killed them, they respawn next to the objective with full health whereas it took us 5 minutes to cross the map. For a solid 10 lives, all I was able to do was run back to the objective, die as I get close due to someone spawning behind me/directly in front of me, then die and start the run again. This seems very rushed, just an idea to put multiple factions together and see how it goes. There wasn't a true story besides "Hey, There's Hostages!", little/no roleplay, and no guidance from GM during the event. Both sides were extremely confused, the event should've been adapted as it went to guide what we were doing. Just seemed very rushed with poor planning. 

The event might've gone differently than you expected and that caused the issues I observed, or maybe it was just my personal experience. But I had absolutely no fun, that's just my take.

Edited by Sinister

3/10, as much as I loved getting the most kills in the server and dogging on some CIS droids, this event was poorly thought out in my opinion. There was no real RP and the droids were spawning literally on top of our objective, we'd kill a droid and get to the hostages and there they were respawned. On top of that, you most likely should've deployed one other battalion to make the sides a bit more fair, and think about the class kits everyone involved gets. I'm not saying Republic side was the only one that had issues, I know CIS also had a decent amount of complaints as well, they just won't voice it here. I would also like you to keep up-to-date with your event, you had a lot of people breaking jetpack rules, etc. I expected a lot more from this event and was let down to say the least. Good concept, poorly executed in my opinion. I would revisit this event at a later date and try to improve on it because it was a really good idea. Don't lose hope, you'll get em next time. Best of luck on your future events/deployments.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif