[ACCEPTED] Kurt - Staff Reapplication

Kurt

RP Name: Clone Trooper Private Kurt

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:56438639

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got burnt out over the course of a few situations, and wanted to focus a bit more into streaming. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin to help the community where ever I can. I know that could sound like everyone when they make one of these or a new staff application. I do miss playing with a lot of members of community and creating RP where ever I can or help in creating SIM for participants to join. Being the late night admin, I had time to experiment with different concepts and see what worked and what didn't work with players. There are a lot of memories I have of the server and I want to help create more with the many members of the community. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt my last time being admin was good from my point of view and hopefully the view of others. I rejoined as an SA and got Staff of the month right away and was then promoted to VA, but unfortunately a situation arose and I lost my VA and was back down to SA. I'm happy to answer questions you have about if you ask. Other than that, I achieved and help the position of GMO under Tyennoch and then Qal and help train new GM's with the new system we brought in and helped with many encounter well creating some for the late night folks. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

P.S I understand that I am still in the process of coming back to the server and am only really on during the late night hours due to working a mid shift job. I do plan on being more on the server as the days come. 

-- Former Late night Admin, Kurt

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 to one of the coolest doods around  (you still sound identical to scribbles)

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead