[ACCEPTED] Xiao's Staff Application

Xiao

RP Name: CMD Blitz | Xiao

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99012759

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I would like to be staff in order to help out the community obviously but as well to help out Rancor how I can. With me being staff this would help in making myself able to help in ARC trainings as well as in events. With this as well I can also help in bring about more help in ARC by hosting SIM's and things along that lines to help those who want to become ARC to get closer to the standard. Along with these things I hope to help in creation of events that people will enjoy, have fun and have options in how they want to go about it. I do have some events in mind with me getting staff. Finally why I want to be staff is to bring new and fun RP scenarios to the server as well as hopefully give players a chance to do more things within RP

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I can be an outgoing person around the right people as well as a good person to be around overall. When the situation come to it I can be serious if needed as well. When things start to get rough people usually come to me to talk to because I am usually seen as a good person to talk to about things along negative lines.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have about 250 to 300 hours on the server not sure as I AFK a lot

Edited by Killernull

+1 Maybe one day you can make the piss ARC yourself

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead