boys should I pull Trigger

Bud

alright boys im wondering if i should get 3090 i got my 2080ti and im thinking of going balls deep 24GB Vram boys pog i looked online founders 1500 i saw a asus one but its 2500 a grand more holy fuck but my gpu now i have with xotic pc who built my machine have a upgrade policy where i could get for like half mabey im gonna try to get a quote from them buy boys 24gb vram holy fuck i could run anything 

I’m not gonna tell you how to spend your money but you can probably sell your old parts for money to recover some of what you lose (unless the upgrade policy means you also bring in the old parts) OR you can just give me the old parts and just like any good pyramid scheme, I can triple your profit, hell maybe even quadruple it!

(also this was my 100th content post :) pog )

Edited by Deku

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Do you really need a 3090 for garrys mod? Either way the 30 series gpu are really just a flex because yes you’ll be getter better performance statistically but if you’re running a 144hz monitor you won’t see a difference because with the gpu you have now you’re already getting that in most games. Overall it’s your money man, do what you think is best.

Edited by Clutch

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

38 minutes ago, Bud said:

I got a 3800x 4k monitor and 2 m.2 drives 1tb and 2tb respectively and a 4tb hard drive and 1200 watt psu I play my stuff at Max 4k 

If you've got the money for it, the card is very solid and will not go to waste.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 hour ago, Clutch said:

Do you really need a 3090 for garrys mod? Either way the 30 series gpu are really just a flex because yes you’ll be getter better performance statistically but if you’re running a 144hz monitor you won’t see a difference because with the gpu you have now you’re already getting that in most games. Overall it’s your money man, do what you think is best.

Not just gmod for other games to also for if I decided to do YouTube or use programs that power for it