Admiral Ted's Attack

Hanz

6/10. 

It was fun which is what counts. It was great to use a ETA-2 in Combat properly and I think everyone got to do something.

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

1/10

My advice for people deploying the navy, we're players too. 

If you use us as GHs or NPCs, it is very boring. 

If you want us to help you in the event, you gotta talk with us, it's your event deployment

I believe the GM tried to transfer control of the players to the navy and said something along the lines of "Admiral Yularan I will be transferring control of the troopers to you and your crew because you know these troopers better." and either you didn't hear it or chose not to act on it. He also attempted to let the naval deal with the preparation of the ARC-170's and the other ships but they chose to stay put so ig that's what he thought he wanted to do. However, I do agree naval could have been involved better by the GM, but saying that he didn't talk to you or try to point you in the right direction is not true.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

2 minutes ago, Blanca said:

I believe the GM tried to transfer control of the players to the navy and said something along the lines of "Admiral Yularan I will be transferring control of the troopers to you and your crew because you know these troopers better." and either you didn't hear it or chose not to act on it. He also attempted to let the naval deal with the preparation of the ARC-170's and the other ships but they chose to stay put so ig that's what he thought he wanted to do. However, I do agree naval could have been involved better by the GM, but saying that he didn't talk to you or try to point you in the right direction is not true.

Right after that, he proceeded to give orders

"A word from the Navy..."