Killers GM Applications

K1ller

Name: Killer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196878209

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? | TR 501st JTO MSG KILLER has played for 677:13:16.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5/6

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes i fully understand that

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:i want to become a GM because i want to make the server with more and better encounters and events for everyone to have a better time and for when there are no GM on at night

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: nothing right now the GM team is amazing and i would love to be apart of it

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cQg3vQDnHH3qPFoNbR82oFS9uaXectWSZeLMYijgBKI/edit?usp=sharing

Former 501st JTL,ARFO,1stLT | Former 104th 2ndLT

The doc could have some more details in it but I'm going to +1 your app, good luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

-1 Killer I love you man but you have only became a GH 2 days ago and I think you need more experience. Also your doc needs a lot of work. You need very detailed documents to let your Event jobs and helpers know exactly what they need to do.

Edited by FatherHanz

🌓🌙

6 hours ago, FatherHanz said:

-1 Killer I love you man but you have only became a GH 2 days ago and I think you need more experience. Also your doc needs a lot of work. You need very detailed documents to let your Event jobs and helpers know exactly what they need to do.

thank you for the comment i fully understand and i have only been a GH for 2 days but ive been helping alot of people with events before GH and i do agree with the doc it was not very detailed

Former 501st JTL,ARFO,1stLT | Former 104th 2ndLT

+1 "YoU nEeD mORe ExPerIeNcE" How do you get experience without actually being able to do it. Good luck!

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.