[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Misfits Staff Application

Misfit

RP Name: RANCOR ARF Corporal Misfit

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:172194265

VIP (Y/N): Ya

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so i actually have stuff to do on the server. Ive been a corporal in RANCOR for 61 days (not counting i looked on the roster) and im done with all my ARC stuff so i really only hop on the server to stay active and for events and random trainings. Corporals cant really do much but ADMINS can. It would one give me another reason to get on and two i would be helping the community and the RANCOR battalion as a whole. Another thing is, i want to be a gamemaster/gamehelper but i must be a admin for it. I got a lot of ideas that i want to do but cant because im not a gamemaster. I end up just doing a "simulation" of how it could go in a solo game with NPCs and things so i can practice before i actually do anything live on synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a 17 year kid that wants to make music, make youtube videos, play football and baseball, and succeed in school all while playing the game with some decently cool people. Dont work anywhere anymore because of COVID (job shutdown) so i do odd jobs like cutting grass or washing cars or something. I guess my last thing is my first car is a black and yellow 2004 ford mustang cobra. Haven't crashed or been pulled over for something dumb like reckless driving so i don't think i can be called a "Mustang Driver" even if i drive one.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: A little bit on a different server and some experience being a "Co-Founder" on a different game in a discord server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  1747:40:04

• Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

+1 Best of luck!

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 

I am goin to +1 you in hopes that once you get staff you will get on more and not just for events or trainings and show commitment because this made me a bit iffy

On 11/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, Corporal_Misfit said:

i really only hop on the server to stay active and for events and random trainings.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:46 AM, Taz said:

Before I give a rating I'd like to ask a quick question:

Staff takes commitment and activity, you've been a CPL for 61 days and you also state:

Are you sure you're ready for the commitment and activity needed for becoming a staff member?

Good app but I just want to hear your answer to this 

I don't know if this is the whole case but in rancor you stay as an enlisted until you get fully ARC trained if I am not mistaken, he could be failing, not being able to get on at the right times, or any other reason to not be fully trained but he has more than enough hours

🌓🌙

+1, I'm optomistic for the guy

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead