Grievous' Attack on Base

Deku

Name: Deku

Who helped (If applicable): Brick, Kortnul

Summary of encounter: A CIS Lander appeared above MHB and a massive amount of drop pods and droids began an all out assault on Felucia base, realizing his droids could not get the job done, General Grievous came to assist them. Grievous fought valiantly and cowardly but in the end, escaped like he usually does.

P.S I apologize for the rocky ending, there was an incident with Grievous' ship just getting no collided through the floor and I could've just ended it there but I didn't think that would be a good fit, in the end the ship Grievous was in somehow exploded while I was warping to tatooine and there was a whole situation, I apologize for the mistake, I'm still learning.

KrMCdFv.png

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Forum Admin

3/10. I was told multiple time to "just ignore that" when a ship blew up and I saw grevious bhoping on a cliff. I know you apologized for the ending there but you still handled it poorly. i appreciate what you wanted to do with it but overall it was not handled well.

Edited by Guac
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7/10 Fun encounter during downtime. I know a few people were getting on you in chat for the explosion in the admin box and then started complaining when you asked them nicely to ignore it. You did a good job and you are doing this to benefit them and the server so I don't know why some people were so upset over that. Thanks for doing this and keep it up.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

6/10 Not the greatest event of all time but not the worst. I had fun. I'm taking a point off because of the ending since it was handled poorly. 
If you need an EJ to escape try to do it away from players even if that means killing/"knocking" them all out. It is far more immersive than "/me escapes." You may get some complaints about an EJ being too strong but if the intent is for them to get away, as long as it is explained in the DB, then I don't see the issue.