[ACCEPTED] CWRP Staff application Babatunde

Babatunde

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Babatunde Staff Application

RP Name: TR 212th MED SFC Babatunde

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:555970102

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: GMT- 7 (mountain standard)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I want to be an admin because I wanted to help out more around the server. I've already made it to being a SSG to become a trainer and train the fresh meat, but it didn't quench my desire to help. Being a NCO I would be able to host more trainings/ entertainments for my battalion or even for us late night gamers when nothing is going on.  After, seeing so many encounters and events I wanted to try to do my own, and find ways to make them even better. Sometimes when I am on I see other Admins in need of GH and roles in events and I want to be able to help with those events/ ideals. I always try to get on every day even if I have work till 10 and wait for any new comers to get them started on the sever  asap.  All in all, I want to help make an impact on the server in all the ways I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hi, I go by Babatunde on the server this is my first time owning a PC and playing G-mod. I'm a senior in high school and work CFA, got to get that free chicken. I love helping other and putting other before myself. I love playing sports and working in general.  I came from playing the og console Xbox and finally decided to make the change to PC gaming. The main reason I really wanted to switch was because of SR. In middle school I watched a streamer that goes by ItsTeamRyan on twitch and he played on the sever, and after seeing him play I wanted to give it a shot and came to find out that I love it so far. My time on the sever made it feel like a home almost, especially being part of the 212th I feel like I'm part of the family. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 351:03:24

• Winner 1

That story is pretty amazing ngl +1

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1