Foxey - The Markings, Part 2

Foxey

4/10 Funniest part was hitting the ghost with our shields.

The props were pretty cool though.

I agree with Stroodle and Tunnel on their point.

Edited by BlackPink
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

6/10 I loved the story made and even the fighting section but at the end I ended up doing nothing because jedi needed to do something and no one allowed them to work. The only thing is if the clones had something to do during that then maybe the jedi could have done their job.

8/10 as it was a good event and I can't judge you on the actions of the rest of the playerbase.

My negative is that the proverbial door was slammed in our faces without any kind of explanation. We were told that anyone can complete the trials and move on with the next step without being tied to the force but when we attempted we were essentially told that we couldn't do anything. A lot of potential there for people willing to do the RP but was not utilized.

• Agree 1

3/10 This event was a good idea, but was way too long and boring. The average clone in this event literally stood AFK the entire event, many people in teamspeak just left to play something else because there was no action. The portals with contacts were poorly placed and not put into places where high concentrations of clones were. Jedi probably had a great time with the roleplay but places like GR had 0 action the entire time. Next time be a bit more mindful of the portal placement and where to put contacts if you were to do a similar event again. 

Edited by Tunnel
  • Friendly 1

6/10 Definitely something different however the droid portal spawns where very spread out in locations it didn't make much sense. They also where spawning non-stop which made no sense either. i thought it was better than most events however. Clones didn't really have rp except for blowing up portals but im sure the jedi had good rp.

I appreciate all of the feedback, and I thank you guys for taking into consideration that some things were out of my control.

Unfortunately due to the nature of events as a whole as well as the limitations on the server, Game Masters generally have to choose between heavy action and heavy RP, and Jedi or Clone. I wanted this event to be targeted more towards Jedi, and I wanted the Jedi to get a chance to roleplay. I apologize if you found the event boring, but in that instance I have no issue with you logging off to play something else. Hopefully either myself or another GM can host a Clone-focused roleplay event another time.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

7/10 - Event was a fantastic idea. It was "ruined" for me based on the player behavior. That isn't something you can control but others who read this should be aware of. Do not be dumb, stop killing yourself like idiots. I would also take what Fenrir said to heart because we did try to follow your steps and go through your event as designed but were not rewarded in RP. We just got the door shut on us. In a situation like this when the playerbase is be dumb, reward those who are at least trying.

• Informative 1