The Unkown artifact

jacobfyfe

9 the only problem was at the end it was kinda laggy and I died because of fall damage from the jetpack, other then that it had a great story and it was very well done and thought out, I liked the use of HL2 NPCS, and the base dupe was fucking amazing so good job on that.

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

9/10
Great building from the GM, planet side atmosphere was really good.
It was funny when we got to kill friendlies.
Only criticism would be that putting 104th and 212th is the same channel is kinda aids.
And it's great when GMs switch maps during the event, I like it.
Good ending to femboy friday :peepoLove:

spacer.png

Wow. What. The fuck. High 9. This was fucking nuts. The second I touched the artifact it felt like I was watching the show. How you made it shake was incredible. The detail on the map, the characters, the concept, was incredible. Just wish it was a little longer and more fleshed out in the beginning. Otherwise, perfect and brilliant.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Definitely an undisputed 9/10. Was my first deployment coming back to the server a week ago and just, wow. I"m not sure how to put it into words how much fun I had despite how hectic and miscommunication might've happened, but that is part of us in the operation itself, not up to the gamemaster/helpers. I can see the story of this event really well executed, great job. For us purposely to perish on the ship, that being the idea that orchestrated the event, it was awesome.

9/10

I really really like how it was shrouded in mystery a lot, it was nice to not know what's exactly going on it sets in a nice paranoia, it nice to lose, it felt really emotional.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2